Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

For those of yall who believe they won't get a pair, the exit is this way. Just stop with the unnecessary hype 

Fun park. Did cop the chi's bro?

Thanks for the response brutha. Sho' did fam. Won 3 raffles and came up on 3 unclaimed pairs :nthat: Footaction in Raleigh had a good amount of pairs man. They def looked out lol. How'd you do?
Nice. Hate I missed out on Raleigh. Ended up going 0-13 on raffle entries. Preorder came thru tho. Hope I have better luck with these.

Trustworthy preorder sites?
nerd.gif
What do you guys use

I have no idea whats going on with this release. I'll stop by my mall during raffle week and see what's going on

Last edited:
After going ham on that Chi 1 release let me just truthfully say.... I am all in on the hypetrain for these. I'm laughing at those of you who think these would sit. Take a better look at the quality on thes janks lol

And yes these are a QS for you newbies. This is just like what happened for the white cement 3's back in Spring '03. Trust me I know I was lurkin on NT in those days lol

After going ham on that Chi 1 release let me just truthfully say.... I am all in on the hypetrain for these. I'm laughing at those of you who think these would sit. Take a better look at the quality on thes janks lol

1. No one says it's going to be easy. A few of us are saying that there will be pairs for people who want them.

2. Quality doesn't make a shoe sell. Laser 1s have great quality and still sitting in stores.

Ikr was too easy to cook. People didn't try harder enough for the Chis but Ooooo **** this release going to be another heartbreaker for some but *shrugs* fugg it LET'S COOK UP!!!!!!

Last edited:
Lets end the speculation now!! 95 percent of us will not be able to get these at retail. We are 3 weeks away from this release and we have no confirmed spots getting these. We also have no idea about GS sizes.....That being said. These are super limited and will be too hard to get....Theres always hope for a miracle though lol only if Nike surprises us with the production numbers like a quickstrike.

Step away from the ledge and put the laces down...as a QS we're still a week out from confirm drop locations and as has been mentioned big-box-sneaker-spot (aka locker-action) has it in its launch calender. There will be some raffles but I wouldn't be surprised if most spots opt to do FCFS....folks will eat, some will cook and even for those left in the cold we'll all get a chance to cop another day.

well...detroitkicks has a pre-order up for these that should quelch your thirst a bit and ensure you have them first.

Ikr was too easy to cook. People didn't try harder enough for the Chis but Ooooo **** this release going to be another heartbreaker for some but *shrugs* fugg it LET'S COOK UP!!!!!!
:lol: Hella flex. You broke a few hearts with this [emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i'm just upset everytime i come in here people are trying to gas this purchase up. i dont plan on paying any reseller od on a shoe i know i can get

It's overrated to say that.

Simple facts. Cop or no? How many? Yeah whatever we got the same shoes b. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: Hella flex. You broke a few hearts with this [emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
man I hate to be blunt but you can't be soft in this shoe **** anymore got to be willing to step over people to get what you want. If You have a losing mindset you're not going to get anything. If you have a go getter mindset [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji] will always be at your disposal.

Last edited:
man I hate to be blunt but you can't be soft in this shoe **** anymore got to be willing to step over people to get what you want. If You have a losing mindset you're not going to get anything. If you have a go getter mindset [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji] will always be at your disposal.

Life is like that in general as well.

Rs

Back
Top Bottom