Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I think people putting in actual legwork will get pairs. And i think that is the point of all this.

$1,200 preorders 
eek.gif

I just want one pair of these but I'm interested to see how much the hype builds in the weeks leading up to release. The chi's definitely threw me for a curve because a lot of the people in line didn't get a pair and there was some backdoor foolishness going on. Fingers crossed.

Sold my Chi's and i don't regret it. If i get backboards I'm keeping tho. Leather on them look muy bueno

Last edited:
I just want to have a shot @ retail or near retail. Unfortunately had to pay resell for the 1st time this yr and don't want to make it a habit. Will be easier for some but def not all

Love when people say do all the work and you'll get a pair. I remember for the Carmine release last year I dragged my wife with me to 3 malls and got a approx 25 raffle tickets. Here I thought I have to hit one. Nope not 1 phone call for the Mega gr Carmines. Sometimes it's not meant to be.

I was fortunate to land a pair online.

5 pair minimum here, who's with me? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Hope these are releasing on eastbay footaction etc as well. Need as many options as possible! 

man I hate to be blunt but you can't be soft in this shoe **** anymore got to be willing to step over people to get what you want. If You have a losing mindset you're not going to get anything. If you have a go getter mindset [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji] will always be at your disposal.
so what you're saying is ... it ain't a 'culture' anymore.

Last edited:
Love when people say do all the work and you'll get a pair. I remember for the Carmine release last year I dragged my wife with me to 3 malls and got a approx 25 raffle tickets. Here I thought I have to hit one. Nope not 1 phone call for the Mega gr Carmines. Sometimes it's not meant to be.

I agree with you, sometimes it's not meant to be. I've put in work for a few shoes and missed out on them.

Back
Top Bottom