Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

The procedure works well. It's legit. Bots can not beat this system, or even try to secure pairs cause you have to verify with your cell phone number. I got the Bordeaux 7s from NTNY last week. I tried out the system the 1st time they did it with the Fragment Cortez and didn't get either pair. I didn't want either pairs they were raffling/Drawing, I just wanted to see how it works. It is fair and they reply to you very quickly. How they start selling sneakers online again I don't know. Nike has to be losing alot of money by not releasing any Jordan retros online. I'm lucky that I live in NYC and there are 3 Nike stores near me, NTNY, Nike Roosevelt Field and Nike lab 21 mercer. But the people who live in middle America are assed if they don't live anywhere near a Nike store

I too was denied (again), but am trying to look on the bright side...at least nike is doing something new and will hopefully learn from the ways this system is exploited to make the procedure better in the future. Won't help me cop a pair of these at retail tho....
The procedure works well. It's legit. Bots can not beat this system, or even try to secure pairs cause you have to verify with your cell phone number. I got the Bordeaux 7s from NTNY last week. I tried out the system the 1st time they did it with the Fragment Cortez and didn't get either pair. I didn't want either pairs they were raffling/Drawing, I just wanted to see how it works. It is fair and they reply to you very quickly. How they start selling sneakers online again I don't know. Nike has to be losing alot of money by not releasing any Jordan retros online. I'm lucky that I live in NYC and there are 3 Nike stores near me, NTNY, Nike Roosevelt Field and Nike lab 21 mercer. But the people who live in middle America are assed if they don't live anywhere near a Nike store

I too was denied (again), but am trying to look on the bright side...at least nike is doing something new and will hopefully learn from the ways this system is exploited to make the procedure better in the future. Won't help me cop a pair of these at retail tho....
This is the online process now. Those who don't have a Nike store will probably have to hit FL, FNL etc.

I entered for the 7's, SBB and Pinnacles but struck out on all of them, all my personal people and NT peeps on text did also, idk anyone who won with SBB. 2 of my peoples hits with the 7's. Process sucks but is less stressful and time consuming.

This is the online process now. Those who don't have a Nike store will probably have to hit FL, FNL etc.

I entered for the 7's, SBB and Pinnacles but struck out on all of them, all my personal people and NT peeps on text did also, idk anyone who won with SBB. 2 of my peoples hits with the 7's. Process sucks but is less stressful and time consuming.
They can't sell all their sneakers through brick and mortar stores. A huge majority of their money is made through online sneaker sales. They would take a tremendous hit if they sold it through ftl and FN cause those stores get them at 30% less than the msrp. They are a public company that has a board. You think they can tell their 75 year old billionaire board members that their profits are cut at least 15% cause of bots. Let's be serious, look at the Columbia/Legend Blue 11s that they released in December. Nike.com sold 500K pairs in 3 hours. They can't accomplish that through stores. I won the raffle for the SBB but not the Pinnacle 1s. I would rather have the Pinnacle 1s. Both me and my brother won the raffle for the Bordeaux 7s at NTNY. Your being a sore loser, and I understand that cause I feel the same way with the Pinnacle 1s. I was lucky enough to win the raffle @nikelab for the Pinnacle 1s black, but that was an in store raffle and before they cancelled the release View media item 1642665

The system is a fail by even Nike's stated goals of enhancing the retail experience for its customers. With no 2nd chance option Nike has decreased the opportunity for a retail experience much in less an enriched one that would make me choose Nike retail over a third-party vendor option such as FTL FTA EB et al. And with regards to bots this system is exploitable...like ATC the ideal bot will jam up the pipeline making it easier for its 'customers' to get priority in the queue add a weighting to those coming from the dedicated bots IP and you have a better chance of winning the 'fair' system.

I would give it a couple months before I declare it a complete victory for Nike against bots. People said the same about twitter RSVP, captcha, etc etc. I'm all for fair playing, but you underestimate the determination of people to get an edge on the system. How many new bots appeared the moment yeezy boosts 350 were announced to sites that would never even need bots (i.e. pac sun, shiekh)? 

Good come up on the SBB's tho 
smokin.gif

Struck out on the online raffle @ Mercer but oh well...

I like the fact Nike is doing this type of raffling, it gives everyone a fair chance

Agree with everyone on the online raffle for niketown. It may get exploited but at least Nike is trying. Much better concept than their terrible Twitter RSVP process.

Trying is not acceptable for a multi billion dollar company. They hire the best of the best. Figure it out. This is getting out of hand

it worked well, but you claimed a pair of sneakers with no intention of picking them up so now they can't be claimed by anyone? i get you wanting to try it out so no hard feelings towards you, but you call that working? the system won't work until they use some location-based verification and some penalty for not claiming the shoes (if the unclaimed pairs cant be picked up by anyone else)

it worked well, but you claimed a pair of sneakers with no intention of picking them up so now they can't be claimed by anyone? i get you wanting to try it out so no hard feelings towards you, but you call that working? the system won't work until they use some location-based verification and some penalty for not claiming the shoes (if the unclaimed pairs cant be picked up by anyone else)

Yes, they need to fix this problem.

The ONLY dude on NT that cooked & reserved a pair at 21Mercer thru online raffle...and..he didn't. .even...want...the sneaker.

LET'S ALL THINK ABOUT THAT. SMH.

What l=Uckery

They should make it a 50 mile radius and force whoever wins to pay for the shoe(auto deduct or within a certain amount of time)or they lose their money. Some penalty has to be enforced to stop the shenanigans.

Last edited:
When you guys enter multiple times under the same device, do you do it all under the same IP address? Do you think they factor this by detecting multiple entries from the same user via IP?

@Memphis can you chime in?

THEY COULD POSSIBLY BE TRACKING YOUR IP. ACTUALLY I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THEY ARE. I HAVEN'T MESSED AROUND WITH THIS NEW SYSTEM VERY MUCH, I'M BUSY WORKING ON A NEW SITE/PROJECT, BUT WITH THE WAY NIKE TRACKS, THEY TRACK A WEALTH OF INFO ON THEIR SITE. PRETTY MUCH YOUR WHOLE LIFE :lol:

They should make it a 50 mile radius and force whoever wins to pay for the shoe(auto deduct or within a certain amount of time)or they lose their money. Some penalty has to be enforced to stop the shenanigans.
Something similar to SNKRS if you win your card on file is charged. Only thing is CC companies won't go for charges when the product isn't provided, chargeback city.

Last edited:
FB groups got LA cats who hit talking about "what's the best way for me to get them since I'm so far away"
mean.gif

Must of been one of those "testers"

FB groups got LA cats who hit talking about "what's the best way for me to get them since I'm so far away":smh:

Must of been one of those "testers"

WE ALL KNEW IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS. HELL, I ENTERED FOR BOTH SHOES AND I LIVE NO WHERE NEAR NYC. I HATE TO IMAGINE HOW MANY ENTRIES THEY RECEIVED YESTERDAY. IT'S PROBABLY TAKING LONGER FOR THEM TO MESSAGE BACK WITH WIN/LOSE STATUS BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF ENTRIES THEY ARE RECEIVING EVERY TIME THEY DO THIS IS INCREASING TO STAGGERING PROPORTIONS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom