Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

The homie put the counterfeit bills online for sale :wow: ... dudes be so thirsty to get jammed up :smh:

Oh yeah, and Mercer didn't have that many pairs of SBBs to begin with.

So you guys would size down on this rather than up if you had to choose one?

Personally, I wear an 11, if I had a choice between a 10.5 and 11.5 in these I'm going with the 11.5.

I'm all about comfort, if anything I would wear elite socks to fill in the extra space.

Rather have a little room than my feet being jammed up like 5 ppl in a hatchback Civic :lol:

Last edited:

No raffle wins for me.  Hopefully NTNY and NTRF do a raffle for these.
They already did their raffles when they dropped, where you been?
nerd.gif

No raffle wins for me.  Hopefully NTNY and NTRF do a raffle for these.
I'm pretty sure NTNY and NTRF raffle passed a couple weeks ago after the release date. I could be wrong
EEK:

Well damn!  I'm really out the loop then....carry on.

Last edited:
Yoooooo production dates on DTLR pairs anyone????? I'm pulling for a 3rd and the pair he has was a display pair from DTLR in which one shoe was laced up dates are 1-14-14 to 2-26-15 everything else adds up and is legit I just need dates checked.

Yoooooo production dates on DTLR pairs anyone????? I'm pulling for a 3rd and the pair he has was a display pair from DTLR in which one shoe was laced up dates are 1-14-14 to 2-26-15 everything else adds up and is legit I just need dates checked.

Assuming it's 1-14-15 as the start date ... I believe this is an established production cycle in general for SBBs. Are your other pairs showing a different date run?

Back
Top Bottom