Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Assuming it's 1-14-15 as the start date ... I believe this is an established production cycle in general for SBBs. Are your other pairs showing a different date run?
I'm not at the house for one of my pairs but my Footlocker pair on foot rn is 1-14-15 to 3-10-15

i cant find a single pair of SBBs on the facebook group in my area but i get tons of post like this. what exactly is he even selling? counterfeit bills?
The secret service will be kicking down his door soon or they are already there waiting on anybody trying to purchase.  Its all bad.

Yoooooo production dates on DTLR pairs anyone????? I'm pulling for a 3rd and the pair he has was a display pair from DTLR in which one shoe was laced up dates are 1-14-14 to 2-26-15 everything else adds up and is legit I just need dates checked.
Both shoes from my DTLR online pair have 1/14/15 - 02/26/15 size 11.5.

Both shoes from my DTLR online pair have 1/14/15 - 02/26/15 size 11.5.
repped thank you [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
C
Got it. while my pair didn't come from DTLR the production run is 1/14/15 - 2/26/15 for both shoes.
Repped!!!!!!!!!!! all I needed to know thank you kindly

Dude in my fb group was just there and blessed a couple with fam price for the dope sZ's

It's a good thing these are cheap (compared to most OG colors) but man I can't believe they're selling for $300. These are fresh AF and the quality is amazing.

Damn sometimes i wish i was living in ny. no love for miami, they even took niketown away from us lol

Hold on the niketown next to sunset place is gone?
been gone for a while lol 
mean.gif
Ain't been around south miami for a while. At least shoe gallery is still around
yeah but alot of backdooring there.

Yea your not lying about that. I seen it happen first-hand
LMAO yeah for me its a pain to drive there plus its rigged lol i dont even bother.

solefly the same thing almost everything is backdoored  I know cause my coworker shows me the texts he gets from someone who works there. i dont even waste my time going there for releases.

Back
Top Bottom