Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I bought some sbb from some dude and he even provided footlockers online receipt. The shoes look legit. Only thing is underneath of the lid of the box it does not have those numbers. Help anyone?

I bought some sbb from some dude and he even provided footlockers online receipt. The shoes look legit. Only thing is underneath of the lid of the box it does not have those numbers. Help anyone?
From the majority of people I know that bought the SBB 1's, they didn't have the numbers stamped on it, neither did mine and I bought them from the NTLA.

Also, it wouldn't matter if they have it or not, it's the shoes you need to worry about. Post a legit check in the L/C thread to be sure they are legit.

From the majority of people I know that bought the SBB 1's, they didn't have the numbers stamped on it, neither did mine and I bought them from the NTLA.

Also, it wouldn't matter if they have it or not, it's the shoes you need to worry about. Post a legit check in the L/C thread to be sure they are legit.

True! Legit check them

Yeah my SBB's had stamps but all 4 pairs of my Chicago 1's came without a stamp. No stamp doesn't mean fugazzi but it always makes you take a second look.

Yeah my SBB's had stamps but all 4 pairs of my Chicago 1's came without a stamp. No stamp doesn't mean fugazzi but it always makes you take a second look.
True.

With me, it's the opposite. The Chicagos my bro sent me has a stamp, but my SBB's I got from NTLA came without.

Box stamp is not a definitive .... CHIs from Flight23 (NYC) no stamp. My homeboy's NTNY SBBs no stamp but mine from a different vendor has a stamp.

He did not provide the lace bags. The receipt tho is legit. Shoes look legit at least i think. Only thing that has me scratching my head is that there is no number underneath the lid box.

He did not provide the lace bags. The receipt tho is legit. Shoes look legit at least i think. Only thing that has me scratching my head is that there is no number underneath the lid box.
Don't worry about the lack of stamp on the lid, they do look good judging by the pics.

I bought 2 pairs from a local jb retailer and 1 of them had a stamp and the other did not. Both for sure legit.

I bought 2 pairs from a local jb retailer and 1 of them had a stamp and the other did not. Both for sure legit.
The ink stamp isn't a dealbreaker nowadays for legit and fake pairs as many have said they didnt have them but purchased from authorized retailers or even directly from Nike.  Some of my kicks like the AJ3 Roger Federer didnt come with ink stamps under the lid but were purchased from Flight 23 and NikeTown in NYC.

Don't worry about the lack of stamp on the lid, they do look good judging by the pics.

There is a new version of the sbb that are fake im sure you know of it that is damn near same only thing that is off about it is the tag on the tounge of the shoe. On the real pairs if you look at the tag from behind it its kind off the letters are almost on top of the tounge. That real good looking fake pair has that tag way to perfect.

Come on fam. If the fact that it's a big cartel site didn't raise any flags. The fact that their slogan is "rock early, break necks" and that they're selling these should tell you their selling fakes
View media item 1714569
That and the fact they are selling for $299 for an 11 set for December is a major red flag. 11's command $$ especially being they are the most hyped shoe.

Last edited:
I feel you, but 11's aren't the most hyped shoe anymore.
True, but being they are releasing around the Christmas holiday, they will fetch a pretty penny.

I think the only shoe that causes riots, beat downs, robberies, and even killings during a release are the 11's.

I can almost bet that there will be a news broadcast on them when the time comes. We've seen it year after year.

Last edited:
True, but being they are releasing around the Christmas holiday, they will fetch a pretty penny.

I think the only shoe that causes riots, beat downs, robberies, and even killings during a release are the 11's.

I can almost bet that there will be a news broadcast on them when the time comes. We've seen it year after year.

Nah, people get robbed and beat up for sneakers everyday b.

It's just that the Christmas season opens peoples eyes to it more than any other time during the year.

Back
Top Bottom