Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Oh ok thought you meant you showed up at a nikestore to dudes lining up for greedy 95s and instead explored the store and found sbb1s :lol:

I was mid fist shake to the sky

Last edited:
Those SBBs a few pages back.. the toebox looks too smooth.  Second opinions? Also, the fact that he purposely did not include the lace bags screams suspect.

Yea guess no SBBs released today.  But hearing all the chatter, it may be for tomorrow.  But again, pure speculation unless someone with the connect can confirm this.  

Yea it all started because of that picture, which was taken on the release day of the SBBs lol. just think about it what's the point of staging all the boxes at the register if they're not gonna be for sale? Lol

Was not aware that pic was taken day of release :lol:

I feel stupid now haha but it's a feeling I'm okay with feeling if it meant I coulda copped these joints for box price

I called SM and they said No SBB for sale today and If there were any stacked up behind the counter - it was to be shipped back to NIKE

Lies chacho, Lies I tell you!

I called SM and they said No SBB for sale today and If there were any stacked up behind the counter - it was to be shipped back to NIKE

Lies chacho, Lies I tell you!
Lol wow guess everyone was flying off that SBB rumor, including myself with a bit of excitement.  

And if there were any pairs left unclaimed fromthe first release, they did go back to Nike which means there will be a restock hopefully before the year ends!  Just gotta wait for when those rumors start appearing which end up being true.

If I go up a .5 size on 1's, would you say I should go .5 size up on these? Trying not to take the plunge on a pair and then end up needing a different size. Thanks.

If I go up a .5 size on 1's, would you say I should go .5 size up on these? Trying not to take the plunge on a pair and then end up needing a different size. Thanks.

Understandable .... SBBs are roomier than other remastered ones. In fact for my back up pair I'm looking for a half a size down. The roominess comes across the instep if that helps you to decide.

Back
Top Bottom