Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I feel like P.J Tucker only cares about that kicks on court title lol. some of the sneakers he plays in can't be comfortable to play in. I mean i guess at one point they were but now, idk. just seem like they would be hella uncomfortable to me. 

I mean, he's playing 30 min in em. While they might not be the most comfortable shoes in the world, it's not gonna hurt him especially when he's probably using custom insoles

It wouldn't kill any of us to wear em on court for half hour either, if you are playing 2 hours a day everyday in em, that's a whole another story

Last edited:
I mean, he's playing 30 min in em. While they might not be the most comfortable shoes in the world, it's not gonna hurt him especially when he's probably using custom insoles

It wouldn't kill any of us to wear em on court for half hour either, if you are playing 2 hours a day everyday in em, that's a whole another story
Us playing in them for 30min in a pick up game is A Lotttttt different then playing 30min in them in the NBA.

I wouldn't say a lot

But then again he has custom orthopedic insoles which is why most of these guys can wear crap shoes and have no issues

Dudes could go out there in chucks with the insoles

Quick question i saw this comment a copule pages back. The material on these are 10x better then the fragment in my opinion. I recently held both pair in hand i own sbbs but to me there is just no commparison giving clear title to sbb. Fragments colorway is what fuels the resell imo.

Quick question i saw this comment a copule pages back. The material on these are 10x better then the fragment in my opinion. I recently held both pair in hand i own sbbs but to me there is just no commparison giving clear title to sbb. Fragments colorway is what fuels the resell imo.
If value = colorway coolness + materials

then SBB would be like 300 = 0 + 300

and frags would be 1500= 1300 + 200

my point is the sbb colorway is not that good.

Last edited:

The thing that fuels the fire is the stamp on the heel.

Rocking the SBB's n My girl with the Old Love...with the family at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. Great day today, copped the Aquas w ease while waiting to take a pic w Mickey Mouse
smile.gif
enjoy disney 

footlocker EU for some reason tweeted and posted the SBB background story today.. had me exited for a minute.

If value = colorway coolness + materials
then SBB would be like 300 = 0 + 300
and frags would be 1500= 1300 + 200

my point is the sbb colorway is not that good.

Ok i get that so where would that leave the frags in your opinnion sir?

i own both and i'd have to say i give the backboards the nod over the frags. frags are hella dope, super limited of course, value thru the roof of course, dope colorway, nice materials... BUT the sbb colorblocking, colorway (the way the orange pops against the black and "sail"/off white is crazier than the "royal black toe" imo plus the orange toe box) and the sbb does have superior quality/materials to frags. overall i just think the sbb is a doper and better looking shoe, but that is all obviously just imo. also, i might be a little biased being as tho sbb is home town colors so there's that...

Back
Top Bottom