Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Rocking the SBB's n My girl with the Old Love...with the family at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. Great day today, copped the Aquas w ease while waiting to take a pic w Mickey Mouse :smile:
View media item 1805568View media item 1805569View media item 1805570

good looking kids and family overall, my man. congrats, but keep those disney characters away from your kids bro. they are hella creepy and actually there is always alot of pedo undertones going on. matters fact, keep your kids away from disney world man, they ain't right over there. read up on it man, srs. i been there once when i was a kid back in like '89 (i got pics, i was rocking og bred 4s) and it was cool and all, but i'll NEVER take my kids there. the wife and i have had heated battles about this bc she desperately wants to take them and i will NOT allow it under any circumstances! (sorry for derailing, but just had to say it..)

:nerd:

nice SBBs and OLs :nthat:

Last edited:
Lol you think Disney dumb af to hire someone without a through background check. That's a major lawsuit if they ignore all the signs and hire a sex offender. Quit being closed minded since 1989 and take the children on an adventure for a lifetime bro. Because you only have one childhood and great memories shape great teenagers/adults. Took my lil sis (Future Dad in Training lol) and she enjoyed herself silly. Watching Disney characters on tv is one thing but seeing them live in person in the greatest theme park in America.........Speechless

Nah they can wait til next week 
laugh.gif

Lol you think Disney dumb af to hire someone without a through background check. That's a major lawsuit if they ignore all the signs and hire a sex offender. Quit being closed minded since 1989 and take the children on an adventure for a lifetime bro. Because you only have one childhood and great memories shape great teenagers/adults. Took my lil sis (Future Dad in Training lol) and she enjoyed herself silly. Watching Disney characters on tv is one thing but seeing them live in person in the greatest theme park in America.........Speechless

The process is vigorous. There are tryouts you have to go through....it is like a part in a play or acting role you audition for. Due to the heights of the characters, most of them are women. I know someone who worked there and she was a very hot blonde who was an aspiring actress.

They aren't mall Santas that can just walk off the street and put on a costume.

Last edited:
The process is vigorous. There are tryouts you have to go through....it is like a part in a play or acting role you audition for. Due to the heights of the characters, most of them are women. I know someone who worked there and she was a very hot blonde who was an aspiring actress.

They aren't mall Santas that can just walk off the street and put on a costume.
You couldn't have worded it even better Preach......+1

I'm not saying there can't be some weirdos there. They employ like 70,000 people. If you are afraid Dopey is gonna kidnap your kid in the park while you are there then you should probably stay indoors, board up the doors and huddle your kids in the basement. Horrible things are just as likely to happen in Target....probably more likely.

good looking kids and family overall, my man. congrats, but keep those disney characters away from your kids bro. they are hella creepy and actually there is always alot of pedo undertones going on. matters fact, keep your kids away from disney world man, they ain't right over there. read up on it man, srs. i been there once when i was a kid back in like '89 (i got pics, i was rocking og bred 4s) and it was cool and all, but i'll NEVER take my kids there. the wife and i have had heated battles about this bc she desperately wants to take them and i will NOT allow it under any circumstances! (sorry for derailing, but just had to say it..)

nerd.gif
nice SBBs and OLs
nthat.gif
Lol thxs. 
I'm not saying there can't be some weirdos there. They employ like 70,000 people. If you are afraid Dopey is gonna kidnap your kid in the park while you are there then you should probably stay indoors, board up the doors and huddle your kids in the basement. Horrible things are just as likely to happen in Target....probably more likely.
I cosign this, anywhere you go with kids you have to be on alert mode, I know Disney workers are very alert to their surroundings and are always on the lookout for the welfare of kids. I wouldn't worry about the workers that much, there's always a chance that a random perv can be around anywhere thou.

Last edited:

i'm talking about disney as an overall institution. a very wise man named lenon honor broke this all the way down a few years ago. research him on youtube. he has very extensive documentaries starting with walt as an individual before the company. it's mind blowing. what i originally said about disney isn't opinion. but ok, i never wanted to derail the thread so let's carry on about SBBs.

Last edited:
Jungle book is all I have to say about Disney. They'll never get a dime out of me. Glad my daughter likes leggos....

Disneyland is the greatest! Been there with my family 6 times just this year. You can't put a price on a child's happiness and the memories shared. I prolly have more fun than my daughter lol. But to each their own..
Back to the SBB thread. Picked up a DS pair for 265 shipped from a fellow Nter

You can find a ds pair for around 350-400 depending on size. Urban necessities In Vegas has been listing pairs available for PayPal invoices starting at 340. Occasionally they sell em for 300 ds

Disneyland is the greatest! Been there with my family 6 times just this year. You can't put a price on a child's happiness and the memories shared. I prolly have more fun than my daughter lol. But to each their own..
Back to the SBB thread. Picked up a DS pair for 265 shipped from a fellow Nter

265 is a great price

I can't get the link to copy to my post but I just posted in the LC forum on some worn SBB.If anyone can take a look I'd appreciate it reps coming.Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom