Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I wish size 9's ended for this price. :frown:
Still..

Search.

Help..
I'll keep an eye out for you 
nthat.gif

I was on these messaged the seller and everything. I was a lil skeptical cause it seemed too good to be true. Seller seemed legit tho, dawn I mightve lawse. FML!
You'll get the next one 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna unload my second pair of size 11 SBB's. Love them but my first pair is still DS lol so no point in holding on to 2

Last edited:
Hope so bruh gotta add these to the collection and at a good price. Gonna keep the search on, gonna consult you guys for authenticity too lol.

Always post up for a legit check BEFORE you buy. Save hassle, time and money

Sorry fam, I've been looking for you and a couple of others but nothing yet.

Saw a size 12 go for $255 shipped last night but I had to work so I didn't have time to come and post it :frown:  

Thanks man... I been on the bay but it's wild how much they want.

I'm all in my feelings with these because gym Reds were decent in smaller sizes... Now these are only decent in bigger sizes.. Smhhhh

Last edited:
Finally was able to acquire these shoes, plus cash to boot.

Traded black supreme 5 (DS) size 12 for shattered backboard (DS) size 9 plus $50.

I paid retail for supreme Jordan, I don't know the resell value for them. Might be less than the 1s?

Whatever the case. I got my shoe. Will post photo of them shortly.

Finally was able to acquire these shoes, plus cash to boot.

Traded black supreme 5 (DS) size 12 for shattered backboard (DS) size 9 plus $50.

I paid retail for supreme Jordan, I don't know the resell value for them. Might be less than the 1s?

Whatever the case. I got my shoe. Will post photo of them shortly.
WTF???? :smh: I couldn't even trade my gym red 1s for camo supremes :rolleyes lucky son of a gun damn :lol:

Last edited:
Looks Legit To Me But Next Time Console Thread for LC before jumping the gun. You don't want to get got out here.[/quote
Good to know.

Don't worry. Did my research before the trade. Asked for more photos, etc.. Took a couple days just to make sure.

All checked out, I did the deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom