Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Ive never seen a jordan 1 in my life with better quality.  Inlcuding Og's, 2001 retro's, frags, banned 1's… etc..  not including pinnacles
I think we are in the minority on this one, but i definitely agree

Last edited:
in the hood those jackets are called the black joints with orange lining....they sell them in every flea market.

Currently looking for a size 9.5 SBB. Either DS or VNDS. Want to know how much to they cost on the average. Thanks fam!

just wanted a nice bomber and dont wanna pay 300+ for "designer" bomber...
its a nice military grade jacket fwiw

Last edited:
The part underneath the Nike sign looks questionable.  Only because the stitching 

seems off.  I'm currently trying to get more pics from him now though. 

[emoji]11014[/emoji]️Legit[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].Not bad for a non DS pair[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji].

Legit. Hop on it fam 
smokin.gif

would yall trade Chi 1s (2015) for SBB1s? Im contemplating on trading my 2nd pair of Chi1s for SBB1s.. mainly looking for yeezy 350s though.. lol 

would yall trade Chi 1s (2015) for SBB1s? Im contemplating on trading my 2nd pair of Chi1s for SBB1s.. mainly looking for yeezy 350s though.. lol 

If you've got two pair, I say do it. Add some variety. Good luck on the 350s, I've given up on that quest...

Those are legit bro. Even the good fakes on ebay can't replicate the hour-glass shape.

Always ask for a pair of the back of both shoes whenever copping a pair of one's online (not from retail company).

Back
Top Bottom