Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

215 for a slightly worn pair?
horrible price, but gimme the guys info...
roll.gif

I had two pairs on release day, size 10.5 and 11, sold for $459 and $380. I realized I should've kept the size 10.5, so I bought one for $350 Facebook group, sellers are hard on these they were selling used pairs for $340

I had two pairs on release day, size 10.5 and 11, sold for $459 and $380. I realized I should've kept the size 10.5, so I bought one for $350 Facebook group, sellers are hard on these they were selling used pairs for $340
I had 4 pairs and missed a unknown call for the 5th pair sold 3 of the four for 400$ a peice on Craigslist. Sold them for more the breds 1s were moving for in the first week of release weird.

Well I finally got a pair back..used but decent price...I want to give them a good cleaning...but not sure what to use since i heard they are a bit sensitive to Jason Mark...any suggestions?

Where'd you hear that their sensitive to Jason markk?

Jason markk is one of the lighter less chemical shoe cleaners I'm aware of. I would say whatever you use don't scrub hard cause the leather is so plush.

is 460 a good price for a ds size 9.5? i cant really find a store with any for any less than that.

Back
Top Bottom