Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I haven't owned any recent retros, wanted know how these fit...normally wear 11.5 in Nike/adidas/asics. Should I cop 11.5 or size down to 11? Earlier Jordan's I'd always end up sizing down, don't know if that's still the case

Also 325 good for worn 1x?

I'd say you could go .5 down but your true size will work just fine. I'd see if there willing to negotiate on the price $20-30.

Reactions: uno
Ooped a buddy my pair of SBB before and I totally regret it and another friend returned a favor for cherry 11's and bred 11's. In a way it worked out for both of us because he's not big on 1's and I'm not too big on 11's. Was going to just trade breds, but he wanted cherrys too. Wanted to add cash too, but he insisted on a straight trade. 
pimp.gif

Ooped a buddy my pair of SBB before and I totally regret it and another friend returned a favor for cherry 11's and bred 11's. In a way it worked out for both of us because he's not big on 1's and I'm not too big on 11's. Was going to just trade breds, but he wanted cherrys too. Wanted to add cash too, but he insisted on a straight trade. :pimp:

View media item 2066198

I had 2 pair & like you I let a pair go to my good friend. Regret it so bad now. smh

Back
Top Bottom