Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

They are only selling breds (starting tonight according to the GM) as a pack with the XXX1s....and if you are gonna pay $345 for both kicks to get the BRed you might as well do a preorder. 
what time exactly sounds kind of a ok deal , you can just sell the XXX1s at a lil discount and have the peace of mind knowing you have legit breds 

I would take a pair of 31's only the bread colorway for $130.00 flat if any nyc niketalkers are willing and your a size 8.5

lMK I believe there selling both shoes right now at 34 as a pack
But I can't see footlocker making you buy the 31 in order to get the 1's
A mom and pop forcing that yes but not a big chain like footlocker

I thought the sbb's where restocked only the bread 1's are selling now

Glad I didn't run down there

Last edited:
The GM noted that it was a matter of getting in the stock (both pairs hadn't been delivered yet) and it sounds like from folks they are selling the pack so....I guess now. 

The GM noted that it was a matter of getting in the stock (both pairs hadn't been delivered yet) and it sounds like from folks they are selling the pack so....I guess now. 

If this is true that's a real scumbag mom and pop move by footlocker

Last edited:
I like this guys Location! 
smokin.gif

THIS WHOLE FOOTLOCKER 34TH SITUATION STINKS TO HIGH HELL.. ITS LIKE YOU HAD TO BE THERE FROM 4AM THIS MORNING UNTIL 9PM TONIGHT JUST TO GET ANYTHING AND THE WHOLE TIME THEYRE PLAYING WITH STOCK..

WHAT A JOKE... FTL 34TH HAS ALLLLWWAAYYYSSS BEEN THE KING OF SHADE. IM 31 AND I THINK IVE BOUGHT 1 SHOE FROM THERE IN ALL MY YEARS... F THEM

THIS WHOLE FOOTLOCKER 34TH SITUATION STINKS TO HIGH HELL.. ITS LIKE YOU HAD TO BE THERE FROM 4AM THIS MORNING UNTIL 9PM TONIGHT JUST TO GET ANYTHING AND THE WHOLE TIME THEYRE PLAYING WITH STOCK..

WHAT A JOKE... FTL 34TH HAS ALLLLWWAAYYYSSS BEEN THE KING OF SHADE. IM 31 AND I THINK IVE BOUGHT 1 SHOE FROM THERE IN ALL MY YEARS... F THEM

Damn that's 17 hours, double day work lol

Even shader than Kith ...I think most sneaker outfits in the city has a strong dislike for the typical NYC sneaker/reseller/preme (whatever to call em) community and in turn they (stores) tend to be shady mofos.

yeah these brands love to make people wait in line so complex and sneakernews can take pictures and be like look at what everyone wants you should want it too. its lame and gets them free advertising and hype. I learned my lesson from supreme I was on line from 7pm the day before and still didnt get what I want never camped after that again. its ridiculous. I might head there tomorrow morning if the line is not long if it is forget about it im going home.

I know a store nearby and it only has size 12 and 14 shoes. Im a size 13. Is it worth going for the 14 since every shoe iv seen on any site or retail store always have the size 14 ones atleast 100 dollars cheaper than the 13s.

Back
Top Bottom