Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Man holla at me if that were to happen. Black/red 1s DS are had and those alternates can be had. Sbb is what I needs *crackhead voice* **DS**

That's a sure bet :smokin [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] I'm a size 10 also

mail call
nthat.gif
This pic makes me glad that i got two pairs 
pimp.gif

So SBBs in grade school sizing ...nope BUT alt SBBs in GS. My nephew didn't enjoy my custom SBB GS so he'll get a pair of these for xmas i guess with the Top 3 if they come in GS. 

Will those be coined the "poor man's chicagos" or "poor man's SBB's"? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Can someone answer this I have 3 pairs of sbbs. One 10.5 AND two 11s. The two 11s leather is butter soft as sbbs are known for but the 10.5 isnt. They're soft but not like the other two pairs. I've checked and triple checked they're authentic. The leather is soft but just like cyber Mondays I would say not that soft leather where the toebox just drops if not supported. The 10.5 was bought from reputable source and I had 3 people verify authenticity. The 11s are 25% softer at least. All three pairs are identical and at this point authentication isn't the issue I'm more so questioning jb qa. My 2 pairs of bred bans came in and they more so match the 11s in quality

Last edited:
Can someone answer this I have 3 pairs of sbbs. One 10.5 AND two 11s. The two 11s leather is butter soft as sbbs are known for but the 10.5 isnt. They're soft but not like the other two pairs. I've checked and triple checked they're authentic. The leather is soft but just like cyber Mondays I would say not that soft leather where the toebox just drops if not supported. The 10.5 was bought from reputable source and I had 3 people verify authenticity. The 11s are 25% softer at least. All three pairs are identical and at this point authentication isn't the issue I'm more so questioning jb qa. My 2 pairs of bred bans came in and they more so match the 11s in quality

My size 10.5 is more buttery than my 11.5.

I had a chance to go through about a dozen legit boxes and the softness varied with most of them. I wouldn't worry about it.

Your good, don't lose sleep over it. Leather or almost leather has great variation in it.

hand made product

different runs of leather

lots of room for variations

Thanks guys I figured that's what it was. The softer ones will be da bit I feel bad for the ones that didn't get the soft pair, they truly won't know the magnificence of the sbb

Back
Top Bottom