Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So glad I was able to cop these joints back in Feb for $271, in lieu of the success of the banneds, hype has increased even more for SBB,UNDSin this month for sure.

Still hunting for banneds for a decent price but if it takes almost a year for me to square a deal like I did for these jawns then it's all worth it $100 over retail for this quality ain't bad at all.

2015 Shattered Backboards > 2016 Battered Shackboards. 

The blacks of the 2015 keep the shoe balanced. I don't know. First glance at these, a creamsicle comes to mind.  If I didn't have a pair of SBB's, I would seriously consider this one tho. Thankfully don't need to make that decision 
tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone else notice a misty looking substance that appear around the black leather on the toe. If you wipe it, it goes away for a few seconds be then comes back. Anyone know how to get rid of it? 

var·i·ant

ˈverēənt

noun

a form or version of something that differs in some respect from other forms of the same thing or from a standard.

So wouldn't a retro + cw be considered a variant? Why not just tell him it's not legit, instead of acting like a Webster

Yo I still need SBB 1s man. I posted once about a trade I had in the works for them but it fell thru when the sellers car got broken into and his kicks were stolen .. [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Would 2016 black/red 1s and these upcoming "alternate SBB" 1s both DS in a size 10 be a fair trade for DS 2015 SBB 1s in a size 10? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yo I need SBB still man. I posted once about a trade I had in the works but it fell thru when the seller car got broken into.. [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Would 2016 black/red 1s and these upcoming "alternate SBB" 1s both DS in a size 10 be a fair trade for a DS 2015 SBB 1s? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hell I would take that trade if I cop another '15 SBB

Back
Top Bottom