Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'd like to see what @vampire xtc has to say about this release and allocation. He was pretty spot on about the Chicago's.
Yup he certified. Funniest information he dropped was the legend blues was being stole from the freight cars. Tbh I think things are changing for the worst. We all have to be in accordance with each other. Don't let that salt soak up your happiness. Be patient and most importantly flag any sellers who has shady practices. NT can be much better.

More and more people at these stores are trying to be "the plug" now, so it's getting harder to win raffles
Yup. So corrupted now if you ain't buying multiple pairs at local HOH you ain't getting Nathan! I don't even enter raffles now. I small talk a bit. See the market price then I pay or dip out mumbling under my breath. Can't burn bridges at a HOH [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn Laneys aren't still sitting where you guys are ? Them, the highlight reels, Celtics, and Carmine's all sat lol. People always sleep on the non og cw's of the 1's around here. Hopefully they sleep on these too

Where do you live? Laneys still on shelves? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I asked about the sbb at a store that had limited pairs of the chis. Said they only were getting 1 pair in each size. Just like the chis. Might be a replay of the chis.

This would be nice.

but not same shops getting them as far as i know

This would NOT be good for me. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Yup. So corrupted now if you ain't buying multiple pairs at local HOH you ain't getting Nathan! I don't even enter raffles now. I small talk a bit. See the market price then I pay or dip out mumbling under my breath. Can't burn bridges at a HOH [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not every store is like that, but like I said in the Chi thread: Employees remember the cheap customers and they remember the customers that buy extra stuff too. If you win a shoe and don't grab at least an extra shirt or some socks with it then just know they're probably remembering you...and not always for the reasons you hope when that next raffle rolls around.

Almost every store has people getting paid off of commission. Those extra items go a long way for you and them. Most stores have extra stuff as low as $5-$8....don't be cheap. I'm sure yall would much rather pay retail + $5-10 vs these resellers.

That's just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Does everyone's so called "plug" hook them up for retail or is there a "fee" involved? 95% of the raffles in my area are rigged and backdoored. If it turns out these are more limited then the Chicago's, I stand no chance. How much of a "fee" to expect for hyped up releases?

Where do you live? Laneys still on shelves? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
This would be nice.
This would NOT be good for me. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Not every store is like that, but like I said in the Chi thread: Employees remember the cheap customers and they remember the customers that buy extra stuff too. If you win a shoe and don't grab at least an extra shirt or some socks with it then just know they're probably remembering you...and not always for the reasons you hope when that next raffle rolls around.

Almost every store has people getting paid off of commission. Those extra items go a long way for you and them. Most stores have extra stuff as low as $5-$8....don't be cheap. I'm sure yall would much rather pay retail + $5-10 vs these resellers.

That's just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it. [emoji]128521[/emoji]
What about all the snap backs and fitteds plus all the cheesy nike shirts? Normally I buy me and wife shoes there at the same time with that. Still no more callbacks.

View media item 1572260

jpyTI.gif

Last edited:
What about all the snap backs and fitteds plus all the cheesy nike shirts? Normally I buy me and wife shoes there at the same time with that. Still no more callbacks.
Lol. Yes, it does and it should count for something. Obviously I cant speak for everywhere, but I do know if you do that every time that store is stupid for not making a mental note of that and calling you back more consistently for raffles.  It does depend on how closely the manager of that location respects and follows the rules.
Nike doesn't even need a marketing department with the hypebeasts doing it for them.

Better than banneds?? I'll be the judge of that. This leather debate is so subjective....
I think the leather debate is stupid, but I can't decide if it's because this generation is more materialistic or if it's because the prices and quality of Jordans are so far apart that people have started to care more.

I dont buy J's for the "leather quality" just the same as I don't wear them for performance, but that's just me.

mochachip2 mochachip2 now you know you my homegirl and all that but the only notes they taking around here is Cs. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] think about this. Resell had taken a backseat for a while. Enter the frag release. The mirror foam release. Just don 2 release. Yeah they feeling themselves. But it's cool we will adjust. Prices like these don't fly locally. Go to a sneaker convention and try to get those off. You'd be walking back to car with what you came with. All they do is trade or over price things.

Back on topic my 375 doesn't sound bad for these. Reminds of the frags. "Should've jump on them when they was 500". [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] how do you wear these type of releases when you can resell and buy 4 or 5 pair of shoes instead of staring at "said pair"

#carryon

@mochachip2 now you know you my homegirl and all that but the only notes they taking around here is Cs. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] think about this. Resell had taken a backseat for a while. Enter the frag release. The mirror foam release. Just don 2 release. Yeah they feeling themselves. But it's cool we will adjust. Prices like these don't fly locally. Go to a sneaker convention and try to get those off. You'd be walking back to car with what you came with. All they do is trade or over price things.

Back on topic my 375 doesn't sound bad for these. Reminds of the frags. "Should've jump on them when they was 500". [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] how do you wear these type of releases when you can resell and buy 4 or 5 pair of shoes instead of staring at "said pair"

#carryon
I feel you. I guess I still believe there are some good people out there in the culture, but I guess it's not everywhere.  A lot of people are all about themselves and not about the bigger picture.

You know I'm still #TeamRetailOrLess so I cant get down with that $375, but I think the Chicagos unleashed a new beast in this thing.  I'll know by the end of this week what this is looking like for me realistically.  I'll hit the panic button then.

It is but you right on the chi release. There are good people and my person whom I deal with, we speak in the regular. I rather give that money to him. As he values whether a shoe is authentic and fair market price. Retail plus ship seem so long ago. There are a plethora of releases schedule the week before these drop. So there's hope but don't let that number turn you away cuz we all know it gets worst the day before and the day of the release. Hope we all eat

Hello guys!

My friend send me interior pictures of an US 8,5 of his mate but I'm was thinking that they seems not too legit concerning the size tag.

anyone can told me something more for example if date of production, letter sizes are ok?

(he told me that jumpman logo is hide inside but not shown in the picture)

Last edited:
It's like you guys dont want BBs to have superior leather..Sneaker St. wasn't lying, the leather is super,super soft.

Sneaker St is wrong, they aren't the best leather so far imo.. I held the same pair at Sneakercon

The off-white doesn't look that appealing either.. Still really dope but there are a few 1s that are superior imo..

Back
Top Bottom