Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

To me the BBs felt softer than Frags when I held both in hand

That off white color def gonna turn some people away, shoes almost looked faded

Yeah that off white side panel doesn't look as good as a clean white would imo.. I will still try for a pair, don't get me wrong they are very nice.

They just don't have that squeezable soft ankle collar that frags have, that's how I judge 1 leather for the most part..

would be great if anyone can help me to find out if the size tag that I have posted is legit or not...

It's off white, sail? SMH I would have preferred white.

Well I have the gym reds so I'll be fine, still copping.

Better then banneds? Boy that's gonna stir the hype beast pot up :lol:

Thank you guys!

Really appreciate that even 
nthat.gif

I'm probably one of the few, but leather quality on shoes makes a huge difference to me and decides if I'm shelling out the cash for a pair.  

I dont see how quality should play a factor when we've been wearing cardboard and pleather for the longest
roll.gif
. If the leather on these are similar to the Vegas 1s, I'd be impressed but that wouldnt (shouldnt) make it the sole factor to wanting to buy a pair

Blk/white, fragment, lasers, lance mountains > Banned leather imo

I guess it's all subjective. Never even held a pair of Banned's, so I can't say which is better imo.

But from what I own.

LM's > Laser's > Chi's > Black/White > Shadow's > Royal's > B/Red > Black Toe

Leather "quality" is such a subjective thing.  Banned leather is different than the others. That's what you call distressed leather.  It's not for everyone.  It definitely photographs well, though as most people championing them probably haven't even held them in hand.  I happen to love them.  Banneds, 09 Shadows, and RTTG Vegas leather is very high quality stuff.  It's not something we're used to seeing on basketball sneakers.

LM and Chicago leather is a different kind of nice.

At the end of the day, we're splitting hairs really.  It's not like we're going to be getting bad leather, so anything they give us should please even the most picky of our resident quality "experts."

Leather "quality" is such a subjective thing.  Banned leather is different than the others. That's what you call distressed leather.  It's not for everyone.  It definitely photographs well, though as most people championing them probably haven't even held them in hand.  I happen to love them.  Banneds, 09 Shadows, and RTTG Vegas leather is very high quality stuff.  It's not something we're used to seeing on basketball sneakers.

LM's and Chicago leather is a different kind of nice.

At the end of the day, we're splitting hairs really.  It's not like we're going to be getting bad leather, so anything they give us should please even the most picky of our resident quality "experts."

riley curry voice "blessed"

I got all 5 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom