Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

nerd.gif

You can presume correctly. Also a realist, I used to go for 1-23, then just OG colors and then just stuff that MJ wore. However, in the end I started to realize none of it would last or was as timeless as my 1s.
I understand that the others won't last as long as the 1s but I'd rather have a wide range of shoes than limit myself to just the 1s 

Can somebody explain to me how do the shiekh shoes raffles work ?

Visit your local Shiekhs store that is having the raffle to obtain the online raffle code. If you call they won't give the code over the phone have to go in person to get it.

Log into your Shiekhs account online. Top navigation click raffle. Then enter code, select size, hit submit. If you win you will receive an email stating you are winner.

wish it was that easy for me, cats be up there early, I plan to drive by around midnight and if it looks good I'll stay
Here in Chicago every one goes to the villa in Hyde park so I'm sure it will be a camp out there :lol: but I'm going to a more low key one

Last edited:
Visit your local Shiekhs store that is having the raffle to obtain the online raffle code. If you call they won't give the code over the phone have to go in person to get it.

Log into your Shiekhs account online. Top navigation click raffle. Then enter code, select size, hit submit. If you win you will receive an email stating you are winner.
Too bad there ain't a sheikh east of ohio. Guess it's a west coast Midwest thing.

Here in Chicago every one goes to the villa in Hyde park so I'm sure it will be a camp out there
laugh.gif
but I'm going to a more low key one
Yeah Everybody camps at Villa. Ive been to the Hyde Park one a few times, maybe we can help each out with this release?

Back
Top Bottom