Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My footlocker got em!!!!!!!!!! We eating
pimp.gif

GETEMMMMMM

Not bothering with the raffles. I'll take a shot online. Not expecting to score, never have on any exclusive 1's.

I'm surprised sites, such as: kixsquare, sole closet, kicks crew, 23 penny, etc. haven't posted their preorders up yet. Maybe there's very little allocation than we thought? Or maybe they want to see what's resell after release before they put up their pairs. A lot of these sites left money on the table for the Chicago's.

sole closet did their preorders a while ago.

I k ow what that means... I mean on mall property. Is it line up outside the mall and first in line gets pair etc etc

I k ow what that means... I mean on mall property. Is it line up outside the mall and first in line gets pair etc etc
Idk about all the malls but my local one has a certain spot outside that mall security makes you wait at. They let us in a couple hours before release. Hope that helps.

that's not what i'm seeing lol
Is the date of Aug 30 still
a go? I never seen anymore info on that.

Edit: referring to the Chi's on ndc.

It's too soon to correct everything that made the chi release bad. Expect worst and expect someone to rub their pairs in your face. So unsubcribed if you hate seeing your fellow NT brethren celebrate in a derogatory manner. :rofl:

Last edited:
These are still worse than Chi 1s

FA only got three stores in the country getting these

KicksUSA select stores (Chi's were available at every kicks USA)

FNL not doing online

Champs not getting them

EB isn't getting them and neither is SP online 
eyes.gif

All the usual FTL suspects are getting these but really I can't see them getting more than 1-2FSRs each 

Villa passed out maybe 10-12 tickets so I walked away empty handed, but according to the launch locator 2 HOH in the area are doing fcfs.....my camping gear is ready

Nope being outside the mall first doesn't mean ****. At my mall your not allowed on mall property before 8am or police will be called for trespassing. Getting to the shoe store's door first when the mall opens is what counts.

Back
Top Bottom