Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

606 new posts in 2 days ......

cliff notes? I miss anything important?

98% of those posts were garbage and trolls talking

The only Info you need... FTL releasing in store. Most stores that got chicagos are getting them

FA only like 3 spots in the country releasing in store

san diego but someone told me that works at shoepalace that they will not be dropping these but your best bet is hollywood but be careful lot of locals you dont want to **** with the wrong group trust me this release will bring the worst out of everyone. you thought the concords were bad **** you have no idea 

Yeah I hate all the ShoePalaces in SoCal for the most part. Shady, judgemental, & always seem to wanna hustle a buck out of you.

Yeah I hate all the ShoePalaces in SoCal for the most part. Shady, judgemental, & always seem to wanna hustle a buck out of you.
i agree with this so if you plan to put your raffle ticket through it will just be a waste of time. Your best bet is to find a HOH

oh well in store was no go for me anyway 

i'll have my cousin swing by his mall and grab me a cpl tickets but that'll be my only luck for in store .... online or bust 

2 months meaning a lot or the next two months of releases are already sitting in their stock room?

If the new strategy is to push large amounts to big cities, that helps curb part of the problem but everyone in smaller cities is going to be the ones hurting. I think the reality is that the cities with Nike stores also have large numbers of sneakerheads and high secondary resale markets. I can't really see it being an effective strategy unless this is just them plugging the hole until they launch a new/modified ecommerce platform. Bottom line is I'm going to get as many entries into NTSF as I can for this one.
past 2 months.

"A new hack pops up everyday so Nike is just tired of the complaints"

Dont expect a Jordan release online for a while.
Very interesting. Just the fact that this seems improvised, not planned out far in advance. That's pretty drastic, especially if they're putting Nike's IT in a position to deliver a lot of changes in a very short amount of time. I still have very little idea what those people work on all day.

Definitely should mean that these NT's will have better odds than they have had in years.

606 new posts in 2 days ......

cliff notes? I miss anything important?
Nah bruh

People who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about posting away

laugh.gif

this release is different than chi 1s. so far it's looking like 2 of the 4 spots i copped chi 1s from won't be getting these, but there are so many dtlr's, hoh's and shoe city's around me if i play my cards right i should def. be able to come away with a couple. this is gonna be alotta driving and could take half the day.

:smh:

Did i ever say forsure nope i said i hope not and i said its inevitable for violence to occur. Learn to listen and listen to learn.

inevitable

adjective
certain to happen; unavoidable.
"war was inevitable"
synonyms: unavoidable, inescapable, inexorable, ineluctable; More

Back
Top Bottom