Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

This is crazy man. I've seen people nonstop with their families just signing up for raffle tickets at this HoH in CC.
Asian lady at HOH was like "Oh you brought the family" when I went to that HOH in CC this morning LOL. Just mom and pops. Not like I brought aunts/uncles/granny in her walker/cousins/nieces/nephews/long lost cousins and the like LOL

Asian lady at HOH was like "Oh you brought the family" when I went to that HOH in CC this morning LOL. Just mom and pops. Not like I brought aunts/uncles/granny in her walker/cousins/nieces/nephews/long lost cousins and the like LOL
At least you understood the obvious shade she was throwing. When I go to enter at the Nike Town raffles, the usual employees that do the electronic entry already know my name. I don't even need to pull out the id. I wish it helped with my raffle luck.

Good luck to all y'all. Was almost gonna camp for these but my tenth anniversary is coming up next month. Better hold on to every red cent til after its over. Priorities :smokin

Last edited:
What sucks is the unclaimed pairs at NT going back to Nike. That is such garbage . Do these people have any accountability to sell stock quickly . SMFH

Fam i dunno why but this story has me over here dead [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

In his defense bushwick Brooklyn was rough back when I was growing up ,but full of hipsters now so I see why he hauled butt :lol:
Me screaming behind him "yo I just want to ask you something "
I ain't never seen a referee run that fast in all my life :lol:

Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it!

going to hit Fox Hills mall and just wait to see how this new Nike method pans out for NTSM or NTLA..wont sweat it if I miss out on these but..

Ima hit at NT chi i know it
smokin.gif
 my manz about to eat 

Cool. I'm about to leave work and head up there and put my name in the raffle. City gear told me to call back tomorrow. She thinks they're getting em. I'll keep you posted on what it's looking like at the galleria
I'm headed to galleria right now. They're still doing tickets right? Sometimes they stop at 5

What sucks is the unclaimed pairs at NT going back to Nike. That is such garbage . Do these people have any accountability to sell stock quickly . SMFH
It's a double edged sword. Resellers can just line up and grab pair after pair like they were doing over the weekend and today at NT's. Or they can go back online and then it's every man for himself vs the bots. I don't think it's garbage though. Having a bunch of chumps moping around your store waiting for pairs isn't a look Nike or any other retailer wants.

how did the new raffle system go for NTCHI for the 7s and WTKDs last week? i have a feeling theres gonna be a ton of unclaimed pairs because of nike's new raffle system.

Last edited:
Last edited:
just got done going to 3 of the 4 House of hoops in my area for tickets... now the waiting game begins 
nerd.gif

Hoping everyone eat if I eat twice I'll be looking for a trade for Chicagos lol or another decent 1s [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom