Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i swear i entered shiekhs raffles in san fran yesterday lol i even have the ticket to prove it..im going to have to call them now

I also grabbed a ticket... pretty sure they will honor them, the accepting tickets through Friday if not mistaken.

Did you saw those Pinnacles upstairs? :nerd:

Sheikhs SF HAS BEEN GIVING OUT TICKETS SINCE MONDAY. They end tomorrow. What other Sheikhs in the bay are getting them besides SF?

tomorrow i believe..which pico location is it Google says theres two?
Damn, didn't even realize that. Good looking out. There's the standalone one (close to DTLA) and there's the one inside the Westside Pavillion (Westside). I'll call tomorrow morning to find out, but I'm already knowing they're both going to play dumb "No, it's not this location, it's the other Pico location" LOL 

Just 2. I don't have the time for all the Raffles.. What bout you FAM?
Bad. Wife's pony (mustang) won't let me live. Did her proper like so she down to pay the price but I'm kinda looking past this release. I want it but I don't want a fresh pair of shoes and and that damn ford acting up before I get paid a few day later after release. Who knows? I am Carolina's Finest. Off the backboards :lol:

Damn, didn't even realize that. Good looking out. There's the standalone one (close to DTLA) and there's the one inside the Westside Pavillion (Westside). I'll call tomorrow morning to find out, but I'm already knowing they're both going to play dumb "No, it's not this location, it's the other Pico location" LOL 
Mid-City.

Westside doesn't get these cause of their back dooring to p4p.

Anyone have info on the tukwila (South Seattle) release. I couldn't make it down to the mall, and going through several pages of this it seems kind of confusing and different at each location. If anyone knows any details I would greatly appreciate it

my homie just called and said he has two 350 boosts in hand now,hopefully i can make a trade for the SB

Last edited:
I also grabbed a ticket... pretty sure they will honor them, the accepting tickets through Friday if not mistaken.

Did you saw those Pinnacles upstairs? :nerd:

Damn i didnt go upstairs yesterday either...plus only let me enter for yrezys, said they wasnt getting sbbs..were the pinnacles just on display??

Damn i didnt go upstairs yesterday either...plus only let me enter for yrezys, said they wasnt getting sbbs..were the pinnacles just on display??

I only signed up for the SBB1 never heard about them getting Yeezys [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Anyways yea upstairs a black pair sz9 on display accoeding to the chick it was brought out by the manager only one pair.

View media item 1598599

I only signed up for the SBB1 never heard about them getting Yeezys [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Anyways yea upstairs a black pair sz9 on display accoeding to the chick it was brought out by the manager only one pair.

View media item 1598599

Lol so many stores...mustve been sbbs then, nice. Kinda pissed i didnt go upstairs now, wouldve loved to peep those black pinnacles. There was literally nobody besides me and the employees in that huge store when i went around noon...was kinda weird cuz there were plenty of people downtown at that time

Wait for Shiekh, the hollywood location that is mentioned is that the same as 6542 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, 90028 ? or  it it the one on West pavillion? 

Back
Top Bottom