Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

HoH Arden has already sent out emails as well. I'm just staring at my phone right now hoping for the best. 

I'm curious:

How many people who scored on NT online raffles used accounts that have an extensive history with NDC orders, and how many people who won used accounts that were created recently just for these raffles...?
Would like to know this too.

Plus I want to know how many people that are not from LA won the LA/SM raffles. I wonder if they filter out people that don't live near the area
I know a couple people in Seattle that won at NTLA.  One thought he could of had someone pick up the sneakers for him; The other is supposedly flying in for the weekend but may not make the pick up window.

I'm curious:

How many people who scored on NT online raffles used accounts that have an extensive history with NDC orders, and how many people who won used accounts that were created recently just for these raffles...?
Would like to know this too.

Plus I want to know how many people that are not from LA won the LA/SM raffles. I wonder if they filter out people that don't live near the area
I know a couple people in Seattle that won at NTLA.  One thought he could of had someone pick up the sneakers for him; The other is supposedly flying in for the weekend but may not make the pick up window.
mean.gif

Anxious as hell about a phone call. Smh. Either make my day or put me out of my misery. Something needs to happen soon. Lol.

Last edited:
If everyone's eating....why are the prices so high. These are going for more than yeezys on my locl fb page.

If everyone's eating....why are the prices so high. These are going for more than yeezys on my locl fb page.
as they should.

and not everyone's eating, im sure if the amount of people posted that they failed at the raffle it would outnumber the success posts by a huge amount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom