Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

niketown needa just call me already, im not playin no more games
laugh.gif

hey can someone tell me what a size 10 is going for? im about to go soul searching for a pair now on the bay.
im looking for the same size myself and have seen $420-$550. The best prices I have seen have been local FB groups so I would check there. Prices looking to be dropping steadily. Im hoping to hit for $300-$350

im looking for the same size myself and have seen $420-$550. The best prices I have seen have been local FB groups so I would check there. Prices looking to be dropping steadily. Im hoping to hit for $300-$350
They have been dropping for sure.  Saw last night they were going for 400-450 but i can see them going for 300-350 but no lower TBH but can be wrong.

Hoping I don't have to pay retail prices though... 

As for NTNY inventory, anyone have insight or estimates on the inventory?  Some have said 500+ pairs due to NDC allocation being split to major city hubs but thats always speculation

Sup NT fam. Sorry for the late response was at disneyland for the weekend for my sons 6th bday. For the cats that pre-ordered with us thanks for giving us a shot by far the most stressful release i've dealt with. Refunds went back same day as promised. There still might be hope for us believe it or not so any pairs we get our hands on wont hit the site immediately and def won't be 400-500+ we'll email you all for first dibs with the same honored price..we'll keep you posted on that but back to the thread..

Sup NT fam. Sorry for the late response was at disneyland for the weekend for my sons 6th bday. For the cats that pre-ordered with us thanks for giving us a shot by far the most stressful release i've dealt with. Refunds went back same day as promised. There still might be hope for us believe it or not so any pairs we get our hands on wont hit the site immediately and def won't be 400-500+ we'll email you all for first dibs with the same honored price..we'll keep you posted on that but back to the thread..
Good looks! 
pimp.gif

I agree, out of quality... Chicagos>>>>>>> that's why I'm itching for another. I'm sure I'll love the SBB but can't mess with an OG color way pretty much done perfectly shape and quality wise

ill give you a pass because you clearly don't know what your talking about bodie... these sbb's are SOFT!!!!!!

I'll find out in a few days but chicagos are still better. It's an OG pretty much done right

Sz 8 is on fc for 500 these resellers gotta come down [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

That's good business I didn't preorder but if you stay true to those that did kudos to you man

Sz 8 is on fc for 500 these resellers gotta come down [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]
Prices on these wont stay too high...In the end Chicagos will value much more...so if your able to do a trade for your SBB for another persons Chicagos....I say do it asap!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom