Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I will once I leave work
pimp.gif

But aside from the height difference.....01 Royals are killin 13 Royals.

13 Royals felt like cardboard
sick.gif
mines dont lol only thing i think is better is the color ,,,,, enjoy when you get off fam ! 
nthat.gif

no shots fired but I gotta keep it real...

this is proof that @AirSakuragi is still the Tensai of Niketalk and not you... he would have put all his effort and strategies into obtaining the 01 pair, rather than just wish upon it. That is what separates Tensai from the norm. The will. The desire. The outcome. Thatʻs how you shatter back boards.

View media item 1604944
no shots fired but I gotta keep it real...

this is proof that @AirSakuragi is still the Tensai of Niketalk and not you... he would have put all his effort and strategies into obtaining the 01 pair, rather than just wish upon it. That is what separates Tensai from the norm. The will. The desire. The outcome. Thatʻs how you shatter back boards.

View media item 1604944

A tensai is not measured by royals alone.

A tensai knows what heat ha touched his hands.

My hands are burned and risen like a Phoenix wings over and over with the amount of heat I have held I my life

Tensai don't argue with students

The pickup is just like any other Pickups at 21M, NTNY, NTRF etc...just bring your ID and raffle tix and you will be good. 

Not happening bro NDC is dead. Online raffle is gonna be the new system all pairs in store.

I hope you don't believe that

That online was for revamping the RSVP system that was already in place.

They just haven't implemented one for the site yet.

You can't make a top 5 list and not have RTTGs and 09 Shadows in it

If you do, your list is wrong

Just sayin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom