Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I still go TTS on 1's, but I can size down and wear them loose without issue too. i.e. 11 -> 10.5. I prefer the 11 though as they give a little more room laterally. I have sized down to a 10.5 on all JB releases with the exception of 1's and 11's where (and this is just my opinion) the shoe is designed to have a narrow footbed to begin with.

SoleSupremacy. Called in right at noon and they held it for me until i got there at around 3.

Damn official... did they charged you for the swap?

$20. Had no problem paying it since I've been looking for an 8 or 8.5 since RD.

Btw I responded to your email about your CL ad & I don't know if it got sent to your spam folder. No worries if you're not interested!
Do they offer that on most shoes?

This Topic Comes Up In Every AJ1 Thread And There's Always A Bunch Of Different Opinions On Both Ends Of The Scale.

For Me Personally, Everything After The 2013 Chicago 1 Release I've Sized Down .5 On....... I Went TTS With Those And My Feet Were Swimming As Compared To Previous Releases All The Way Back To 1985. In My Eyes, The 2001 AJ1 Fit Is My TTS 10 And Thus I Need To Size Down .5 On Recent Releases To Achieve That Same Fit.

Again, Just My .02
This has been my experience as well. 

I have never used an insole before, but I have heard it can be used to create a more "snug" fit if you size up. Obviously thicker socks would help as well. 

Alllll moot, another RCTer (probably a lurker) snatched the pair up. 

Good convo, though. LOL .

I use Spenco insoles in all my retros and most of my shoes in general. They definitely take a little bit of room away, but IMO they cut down on creasing and in most instances don't really create a .5 size difference.

I use Spenco insoles in all my retros and most of my shoes in general. They definitely take a little bit of room away, but IMO they cut down on creasing and in most instances don't really create a .5 size difference.
Is that right. Always hearing conflicting POVs on this. 

I'm just gonna look for a 9 at the $375 price point. 

Hopefully I find a pair. 

Is that right. Always hearing conflicting POVs on this. 

I'm just gonna look for a 9 at the $375 price point. 

Hopefully I find a pair. 
Everyone's foot is different, but based on how many pairs I've bought in my correct size... the Spenco insoles absolutely do NOT make me go up a half size.

Last edited:
As promised, some pics of my pair from the botched DTLR release.  From my perspective comparing to the remastered pairs i have, the black leather on the SBBs is about the same quality and thickness as the 2015 Chicago's red portions.  The creme/white on the SBBs is a little bit thicker than the white portions on the Chicago's.  The orange on the SBBs is a different beast from those, it is really close to the thickness on my fragments, but the SBBs have a tumbled feel that makes the leather feel softer than the fragments.  in my opinion, the fragments still have the best ankle collar in terms of padding and softness of the lining (second prize imo is the lasers for ankle collar softness).  Anyway, on to the pics!

Seen on Fbook a guy in a group called KREAM is sellin DS pairs for 300 this was a couple hours ago...

Anybody in this group dealing with a buyer name Jung Hoon Baek or Airupmoretempo as an eBay name at this moment right now? lol

Did I get a deal at $360? Just sent payment, waiting for shipping confirmation. Seems like these been dropping in price. Really wanted them and 8.5 has been difficult to find at a reasonable price so I pulled the trigger.

Can anyone who has a pair of SBBs confirm whether or not they have a stamp on the underside of the box lid? I have two pairs, one from Nike Town SF and one from Footlocker (bought from someone on eBay). The pairs seem identical in every way minus the fact that the Footlocker pair didn't have a stamp on the underside of the box lid. Not that I doubt the legitimacy of the shoes, but I find it weird to not have one.

Thanks in advance.

Did I get a deal at $360? Just sent payment, waiting for shipping confirmation. Seems like these been dropping in price. Really wanted them and 8.5 has been difficult to find at a reasonable price so I pulled the trigger.

Just did the same thing for a size 10.5. I' re waited long enough for prices to come down. Was really busy the weekend of this release since I went after another shoe which was more of a priority for me. I paid more for Chicagos so I'll live with the $200 difference. I'm done for the summer unless it's a pair of Jeter 1's that I'm on the hunt for.

Can anyone who has a pair of SBBs confirm whether or not they have a stamp on the underside of the box lid? I have two pairs, one from Nike Town SF and one from Footlocker (bought from someone on eBay). The pairs seem identical in every way minus the fact that the Footlocker pair didn't have a stamp on the underside of the box lid. Not that I doubt the legitimacy of the shoes, but I find it weird to not have one.

Thanks in advance.
Some of my AJ1s have stamps on the underside, some don't but they are all legit.. I wouldn't stress it.

Thanks in advance.

No stamp from Niketown pair...

Back
Top Bottom