Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Would be nice if the bred release shows Nike there's more money to be made if they mass produce these. The worst part about this release is ppl are going to bring the hype from the breds with them so with just that it will be harder.

Last edited:
Since the bred 1s dropped to help the 31s sell it looks like they might just drop 31s to go with these and that would make sense from a business standpoint. Push limited royal 1 and general Royal 31s so if you crap out on the 1s it forces more ppl to look at the 31s

Like the look of the I's but they are aren't comfortable for me on foot. Good luck to all trying to buy.

not even going to lie to myself. i will be taking full advantage of atc services for these.

Just my opinion but I think there's some overreacting going on in regards to the difficulty of getting the upcoming Black Toes and Royals.

The Banneds weren't limited but were neither a GR and there was a crap ton of manufactured hype based off the fact that it was the original colourway, and it was the shoe that was banned by the NBA. The Khaled endorsement also added hype too whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

It'll probably be tough but nowhere near as tough as the Banneds. Let's hope JB goes WC4 and Metallic 5 numbers with these as well.
I dont know about all that. I think the royals will be just as hard to get as the banned's if not harder

Yessir, I agree with that. The only reasons the B/red 1s got super hyped recently was because NIKE was really pushing marketing for full awareness of the XXXI's. Thats all it was, a clever ploy. From the ads, the TV plugs, putting the the "Anti-Gravity Machine" early listing on SNKRs App a month early. Also, it was also a clever way for NIKE to implement their new launch procedure with the wristbands and having to join NIKE+ to get the shoes from Niketowns. I think the royal release will be crazy but won't be as exposed and crazy as the B/reds were. Unless they do more XXXI's + I's campaigning to push the XXXI.
While it's possible, i highly doubt it. These will be just as sought after if not more than the bred 1's this past weekend. These and the Breds are the Kanye 1's.

You guys gotta put your opinions to the side about which you like more and gotta be honest, a red colorway is always more loved than a blue one and that's just the truth. I honestly don't see these being harder than Breds.

While it's possible, i highly doubt it. These will be just as sought after if not more than the bred 1's this past weekend. These and the Breds are the Kanye 1's.

Very true, wont know until we see it though. Either way I'm def gonna through hell and high-water for the royals. No more L's.

dont you think it would be announced by now if these were actually dropping in a month or two?

after striking out on Banneds I can now justify spending resell if I don´t get the Royals in May
roll.gif

I need to make weird logic up to justify my spendings.

Back
Top Bottom