Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Recently I've heard news that those Royal 1's are coming back. I have the 72-10's and Concords but it feels tempting to try and cop those Space Jams. If it was you, would you have copped the Space Jams or the Royal 1's?
Buy whatever you like

Cant wait but boy i see where this thread is gonna go. Leather talk. Might be wise to stay clear for a while.

I don't understand why people are worrying, they're going to be like every remastered 1 that released (except for the ones with tumbled leather).

never know 100% with Nike. Same thing we thought with Patent retro. And they made it NYC exclusive.
You all have to realize they did that tumbled leather with the previous 1 to capital off the "Banned" theme. Those are technically what they are.

Last edited:
You all have to realize they did that tumbled leather with the previous 1 to capital off the "Banned" theme. Those are technically what they are.
I don't understand why people are worrying, they're going to be like every remastered 1 that released (except for the ones with tumbled leather).
never know 100% with Nike. Same thing we thought with Patent retro. And they made it NYC

Whhhaaaaat you talking?

View media item 2158030

actually I feel like they'll be possibly more hyped still because they might release the royals in true to form og format. I.e. no tumbling, proper shade of royal etc. But it's all speculation for now. Im still gonna go hard for these just as I did the B/red.

actually I feel like they'll be possibly more hyped still because they might release the royals in true to form og format. I.e. no tumbling, proper shade of royal etc. But it's all speculation for now. Im still gonna go hard for these just as I did the B/red.

If the release day is either in May or April.... TAX season ballers will be out in full effect.

i definetly thought the Shadows would see a re-up of the 2013s before the Royals....

They know more people would pass on shadows for royals so they will probably release royals first then. The people who strike out will have the shadows as consolation therefore creating hype on them

Last edited:
1 for me, and if i miss out no biggie. Never got how these got to the level of Bred/Chi/BTs, but each of those are a better looking shoe to me 

Imo this will be the toughest og 1 release of all recent ones.

Prediction for release day?
View media item 2158211

There will be guns

There will be violence

There will be sets being represented

There will be flags flown

There will be C walking

There will be colors clashing

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom