Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Do these fit big for anyone else? In my other 1s, I have a little bit of space in front of my toes but it feels like I have a lot of space when I wear my royals

Do these fit big for anyone else? In my other 1s, I have a little bit of space in front of my toes but it feels like I have a lot of space when I wear my royals
actually for me they fit like .5 too small. Im an 11 in my other 1s. All other jordans im an 11. My chicagos from 2015, metallic blues and cyber mondays are also 11s...i gotta find an 11.5 in this one.
Sucks for me because this pair came out nearly flawless. Tried even taking the insole out.

Last edited:
Maybe keeping them unlaced allows your foot to move forward and subtly hitting the front of the shoe with your toe. Over time, the slight hits throughout the day add up to a sore toe. Only a hypothesis.
These been killing my right pinky toe... wear em unlaced btw

Last edited:
Eastbay restock shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea way big for me for some reason, i usually buy 1's a half size bigger so they are easier to slip on and off, but these feel like my feet are floating in space when i wear them laced just one away from the top. Weird because all my other 1's fit almost TTS when sizing up.

Yea way big for me for some reason, i usually buy 1's a half size bigger so they are easier to slip on and off, but these feel like my feet are floating in space when i wear them laced just one away from the top. Weird because all my other 1's fit almost TTS when sizing up.
if you didn't lace them so tight you'd be able to go tts

I went .5 up. Yes these run bigger but if you have wide flat feet like me then you know your pinky toe is done for unless you go .5 up.

Maybe keeping them unlaced allows your foot to move forward and subtly hitting the front of the shoe with your toe. Over time, the slight hits throughout the day add up to a sore toe. Only a hypothesis.
I wear most of my 1s unlaced and only the royals been killing my right pinky toe.... it's no biggie doe

I wear most of my 1s unlaced and only the royals been killing my right pinky toe.... it's no biggie doe

Pop in one those half orthotics, I got one by profoot. My size 10's (Shoulda stayed with my normal 10.5 lol) that pinch my pinky toe are now comfortable. They bring your foot back so your pinky toe is closer to the widest part of the shoe. Hope this helps.

Pop in one those half orthotics, I got one by profoot. My size 10's (Shoulda stayed with my normal 10.5 lol) that pinch my pinky toe are now comfortable. They bring your foot back so your pinky toe is closer to the widest part of the shoe. Hope this helps.

Thanks I'll give it a try

Maybe y'all just need to get new feet instead of worrying about shoes and insoles.

I'm playin'. I've had so many different 1s from so many different years, mostly 11.5 and 12 and they've all fit vastly different.

Everything always fits different, not just shoes. I have at least 30 59fifty hats, all same size, all fit differently. I have a bunch of Levi's, same size and style all fit different

Back
Top Bottom