Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

dont evne have to look hard. stock x is at 230 right now for base price. just use a code and its 200-205. prices dipped. i shouldve waited. might grab another. 

11 and up Is low, 10.5 is average, 10 and below still $250 And up

He said he made a drive so by the sounds of that his odds of getting money back are about this much [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

finally found a size 14 for a decent price... one of my former students and athletes is graduating this sunday and he asked me to tie his Kihei (native hawaiian tradition where a mentor in your life puts on a sash of recognition before you walk on stage)

the dude got a full ride to play defensive line at Air Force next year... top notch kid... gonna surprise him Sunday night 8)

Hé SHOULD of just doné à legit check hère first hé would of saved gas money and thé 230 and thé embarasment of posting them on hère but i really hope hé gets his money. Back scammers are lame well at least they didnt Côme with a pube like Guy from ebay..

Don't mean to beat a dead horse...
But $230 DS should of been a dead giveaway
And yeah that lacebag....

Last edited:
regarding 1s fitting differently - they're made-in-china shoes with bad qc

it's to be expected unfortunately 

Lmao at those bred 1's. Drive back bruh

I got my royals in from stockx. Definitely gonna try to buy a second pair because they're low for an 8.5

Back
Top Bottom