Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Homie's goñna ėnter this threãd tomorröw like..
giphy.gif

:smh:

Last edited:
So to all the lacebag comment, weren't the Royals done that way too? Or at least a large majority of them had the laces rolled like that,  I remember several pages of comments about it an ultimately it was deemed legit, J/w

So to all the lacebag comment, weren't the Royals done that way too? Or at least a large majority of them had the laces rolled like that,  I remember several pages of comments about it an ultimately it was deemed legit, J/w
They are mostly referring to how the lace bag has a red line where they zip close and the size of the lace bag.

Last edited:
...i think the guys are saying the lace bag is a dead giveaway. Yea the lacegate controversy has been brought up...rolled or coiled laces...but that bag is for your sandwhich you make for a hike...not the small plastic lacebag from nike. Should look like this [emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji]

View media item 2446982

Last edited:
Well royals means nothing since not a single pair of breds came coiled and some of us didn't even need to see the bag to know those are fake. Those are terrible fakes IMO

Clowns seller because the "seller needs money."
Seller clowning buyer because the "buyer needed a legit check."

On a positive note: at least he didn't buy both shoes for $430 or whatever.

Last edited:
Dang guys....

Appreciate all the love. 
nthat.gif

Can't a dude score a good deal nowadays?

I'll post up detailed pics in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom