Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Must have these for retail. Paid $280 for the 2013's a week after the release then sold em later for $875 ya dig.... Need these 2016s to actually. Also, I did rock the 01's in high school.

Just hope it's a somewhat easy pickup, don't remember how the Black/Red release went back in September.

more than likely gonna be like the banned release. plenty of stores will get them with a lot of hype but small size runs

Just hope it's a somewhat easy pickup, don't remember how the Black/Red release went back in September.
Mass Panic

Pre-Orders being canceled

Early Pairs coming in being found out as fake

Every new post notification had people thinking calls were being made

Pizza Party OG's had to make room at the table

Lots of salt....mixed with ruffled jimmies 

Spike in Older members coming from underneath their rock to post

Last edited:
It wasn't a GR :lol:

And by small size runs meaning a lot of stores got em but 1-2 SIZE RUNS

Only huge spots like in NY or wherever go a ton of pairs like how it goes with every release

Small size runs?

I thought it was a GR?

Dude 1s are never GRs. All other Jays for the most part are GRs but like buddy just said most stores will have them just limited size runs. Big cities with HOH, champs, and Nike stores will have plenty of sizes but of course there's more people going to those stores.

I hope it's just like the banned release, call me a hypebeast/crazy/idiot but I like a little bit of a challenge when trying to get shoe vs just being able to walk into the store and grab them. 

I hope it's just like the banned release, call me a hypebeast/crazy/idiot but I like a little bit of a challenge when trying to get shoe vs just being able to walk into the store and grab them. 

Meaning you only like the shoes because other people want them lol

So they just come with blue laces?

Wasn't there some pictures with white laces too? Obviously fakes but just stating it

Back
Top Bottom