Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just sniped a pair of Royals on ebay for 160, 9 out 10 condition, no box tho. Makes me a little less worried about this release now. Since the leather on the 2013 royals looks better. Not that much of a fan of tumbled.

Just sniped a pair of Royals on ebay for 160, 9 out 10 condition, no box tho. Makes me a little less worried about this release now. Since the leather on the 2013 royals looks better. Not that much of a fan of tumbled.

I guess, after owning 2001s then jumping into 2015-2016 remastered 1s without getting any 2013s until recently I would say 2013s are not in the same stadium of comfort as 01 retro and remastered 1s. I have Knicks and shadows, when I put them next to even my yin yangs their 2 different levels

Last edited:
I'm a check through this site and get them legit checked from a shop called pound for pound in dallas. The buy it now was 300. If not ebay money back guaranteed is clutch. I'm hoping I just got lucky

I'm a check through this site and get them legit checked from a shop called pound for pound in dallas. The buy it now was 300. If not ebay money back guaranteed is clutch. I'm hoping I just got lucky
son why do that through ebay when there's legit sites with 300 pre-orders? Dumb, man

Asked for more photos and the dates were wrong on the size tag. Got my money back. Guess I have to wait until April, this is a pre-L.

Anyone feel like JB is going to troll a week before RD and change it? I know April 1 is the official RD for now, but jb hasn't pulled a troll move yet in 2017, and why not start with the royals? They might want to drive up hype

Last edited:
Anyone feel like JB is going to troll a week before RD and change it? I know April 1 is the official RD for now, but jb hasn't pulled a troll move yet, and why not start with the royals? They might want to drive up hype

Nah... the hype is already enuf

Damn I wish these would get moved up but with Air max Day the week before it's not happening lol

Hopefully that takes away some people from this drop

Anyone feel like JB is going to troll a week before RD and change it? I know April 1 is the official RD for now, but jb hasn't pulled a troll move yet in 2017, and why not start with the royals? They might want to drive up hype
this is the first time ever I wish they´d move the date. I´m not able to be anywhere on the 1st, probably not even able to try online so my only hope is that these stay in the Bred/BlackToe area when it comes to resell. I can like with a lot of Ls but I need a pair of these this year.

Back
Top Bottom