Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Both my pairs are good, DS and the one unds pair are glitter free.

Might have something to do with humidity? I live in the dry desert.

wow, just checked my royals and shadows and they now too have the glitter, even though I've worn them. Not recently tho.

Unfortunately all of the Remastered 1’s with black leather have this issue. The wipes will help remove it, but to permanently fix the issue will require a different product. A member came across it and used it.

42CAC6B7-7CD4-4C0A-85CE-DD47C750AACC.jpeg

Unfortunately all of the Remastered 1’s with black leather have this issue. The wipes will help remove it, but to permanently fix the issue will require a different product. A member came across it and used it.

42CAC6B7-7CD4-4C0A-85CE-DD47C750AACC.jpeg
What is that stuff? I can't see it well lol

My 2016 Black/Red 1’s get glitter on them regularly but it’s an easy wipe off but my 2017 Royal 1’s have yet to get glitter on them. Have worn both about 6-7 times since they’ve released. Both purchased for retail from Footlocker and DTLR respectively. What makes it weird is that my 2013 Shadows get glitter on them regularly as well but my 2013 Black/ Red 1’s and 2013 Royals have never had glitter on them. Don’t have 2018 Shadows. The 2013 set Ive rarely worn. Needless to say, the glitter is completely random

I try to keep my shadows in regular rotation to prevent this

got rid of my breds which had glitter...wiped off and there was still a spot where the leather was affected

got rid of royals and they never had any that I noticed

My bid on stockx hit on these! Got them for 421.00 shipped. Now I can beat up my personal pair. I have been wearing them more and more. Such a good retro. I sold my 2013 pair that was a half size too big for these.

Appreciate it. Pulling put pairs I haven't seen in a while to check on how they're holding up. Probably selling these soon, not my size. I need a 12. These are a 10.5
I wear a 10 but those are too nice. I'll double sock. Let me know if your selling them. I'm interested.

Back
Top Bottom