Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Sobe and SS been legit. They don't need to seed pairs out to IGers and youtubers

:nerd:

Most of the legit resellers have now begun opening up their orders for the Royals..........ISS just announced theirs

Yeah man

People talk to just to talk my man. Finally went through this thread and I see peeps saying these are going to sit on shelves. Blasphemy

You like the hype don't you.

Paid $300 for multiple $160 shoes and flipped 20+ pairs for over a rack so def didn't take any Ls here... Surprised this thread hasn't caught on yet. Last royal threads were lit

If it ain't hype it ain't right, huh? Smh lol

IF anyone thinks this will sit you are crazy these shoes will sell out in Minutes when they go on sale. EBAY has them anywhere from 3 to 4 hundred dollars the shoe is 160 when it drops... I have a pre-order from someone and paid less then hunderd  over retail... very happy about that and can't wait to get them good luck everyone 

someone call me?
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif

The presale that was posted bout a month ago for $300 looks like a steal

dont let resellers trick you man. thats how they get the paranoid to think high prices are steals

retail or nothing [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] Take my damn money! I need 2 for retail!

Back
Top Bottom