Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It'd be nice if Nike would send me a reservation for these.. always send em for stuff I don't want.

Hoping the FTL & Co apps will hook me up with a couple. Plus online and various in store raffles.. need 2+.

Its gettin closer.. 3 weeks out. :nerd:

I'm only paying retail for these
No offense to anyone that preorders or buys resell
I will never preorder or pay a dime above retail
If I strike out, I'll just rock my lows till the salt wears out
I'll keep my head up during the day
And just cry myself to sleep at night [emoji]128527[/emoji]
But seriously the waiting is killing me

Last edited:
I'm all for being team retail, but in the case I do score a pair on release day I know I can sell my preorder pair and get my money back for sure. If I don't score then it's less stress. I'll never understand the people who buy Jordan's weekly at $190 and complain about preorder prices [emoji]129300[/emoji].

I'd rock with sobe if he was charging retail lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This x100. The funniest though is seeing people in raffle lineups in their freshest, most hype gear. Is there really a reason to get all fresh in your hyped Supreme, Bape, Palace, etc. to put your name on a ballot and then leave? Like what are you honestly getting out of that, you're trying to impress other dudes... How weird does that sound.
I see this all the time...[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

C6qu11IWgAA4S-o.jpg
...View media item 2364666
Can't wait .

Last edited:
So y'all telling me you don't fresh to go to the mall
Put in raffles and get at shawtys?

That's two birds with one stone

Since we all know numbers are higher according to Airaab's post than the breds and you got you're hands on those I don't see why the Royals should be an issue.

April 1st can't come soon enough. Quality looks like it will be there..I would give my left nut for 3 of these puppies..but I'm not greedy, 1 is better than none 

Back
Top Bottom