Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

How does Michigan still have to deal with in store raffle tickets

Why the **** can't we get the app?

SMH

I think it's still being beta tested in the Northeast. Give it some time. It should go nationawide by the end of the year I believe.

They said that it would be everywhere end of 2016

Seems like most markets have it. Michigan Isn't the only one without it but I know most have it and a few still don't

you act like real grs can't sell out quick and these aren't even a gr. They're still limited even tho more than the Banneds.

OK...if you want to keep convincing yourself of this nonsense then you're welcome to go ahead.

I'm not going to lose sleep, grow grey hair and then feel like an idiot paying $400 for a sneaker that has no business being worth that much.

Y'all are just as bad as the resellers, because you're providing the mojo and then pimping the game. But then y'all wanna cry about how the market is saturated and inflated.

Last edited:
More like we'll see a NEW Royals thread within 6 hours after RD, you know how protocol goes down in NT over the Bred & Royal threads

Last edited:
They aint gonna give anyone codes

They are gonna make you use bluetooth and beacon

Last time i tried to get codes for the AS1 dudes were acting like i was asking for their social security number lol

They aint gonna give anyone codes
They are gonna make you use bluetooth and beacon
Last time i tried to get codes for the AS1 dudes were acting like i was asking for their social security number lol

Since where? Just ask them and they'll give it to you. It's not THAT serious man :lol:

Since where? Just ask them and they'll give it to you. It's not THAT serious man :lol:

At champs I asked for the code, dude told me to use Bluetooth
At FTL and FTA one dude took my phone and entered himself so I wouldn't see it
And other dude make me tilt my phone and he entered himself so I wouldn't see it
I was just trying to post codes but it was my first time checking in
Maybe it's just those stores
But they were not playing around with the codes lol

At champs I asked for the code, dude told me to use Bluetooth
At FTL and FTA one dude took my phone and entered himself so I wouldn't see it
And other dude make me tilt my phone and he entered himself so I wouldn't see it
I was just trying to post codes but it was my first time checking in
Maybe it's just those stores
But they were not playing around with the codes lol

Where was this?

I have noticed these sneaker employees and managers having this false sense of superiority in some cases. But it's not that series man. If I was them, I'd just find a reason to call HR/corporate on them. That's a managers worst nightmare :lol:

Where was this?

I have noticed these sneaker employees and managers having this false sense of superiority in some cases. But it's not that series man. If I was them, I'd just find a reason to call HR/corporate on them. That's a managers worst nightmare :lol:

Corporate is probably the ones telling them to do that. They want more traffic into the store. If that Bluetooth feature wasn't so broken every store would do that but most stores know it's broken so don't even bother trying that first

Shoe store employees been like that. They feel they hold the gold and want you to jump through hoops to get your pair.

Where was this?

Woodfield mall Schaumburg,IL
I was able to check in with no problems
They just made it a point to where they all made an effort for me not knowing the code to share or whatnot
I did have troubles with the FA back when BT 1 dropped
Won the app reservation but they wouldn't let me purchase saying there was a glitch and I couldn't pickup
Luckily I was able to snag a pair off snkrs
But everytime I win an app reserve I get nervous when I pickup lol

they got laughed at for dressing like referees for many years, and now they're getting their apples polished. how would you handle a sudden shift in the tide?

you act like real grs can't sell out quick and these aren't even a gr. They're still limited even tho more than the Banneds.

OK...if you want to keep convincing yourself of this nonsense then you're welcome to go ahead.

I'm not going to lose sleep, grow grey hair and then feel like an idiot paying $400 for a sneaker that has no business being worth that much.

Y'all are just as bad as the resellers, because you're providing the mojo and then pimping the game. But then y'all wanna cry about how the market is saturated and inflated.
I don't care about over saturation, I'm not a reseller and I think people are dumb paying 400. But if you think these will be easy just cuz production is up a tiny bit, then you're wrong

They're still limited, they're still a coveted NA 1.

Dont Force yourself into da nile

All the recent 1s have a different vibe from the unc to banneds and black toes with different quality and leather. These are real close looking to the banned so if I strike out it is what it is..I'm happy with scoring the others at retail

Woodfield mall Schaumburg,IL
I was able to check in with no problems
They just made it a point to where they all made an effort for me not knowing the code to share or whatnot
I did have troubles with the FA back when BT 1 dropped
Won the app reservation but they wouldn't let me purchase saying there was a glitch and I couldn't pickup
Luckily I was able to snag a pair off snkrs
But everytime I win an app reserve I get nervous when I pickup lol
What was the release like for the breds in the Chicago Burbs?

Back
Top Bottom