Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Might have to part with one of my 3 pairs of banned 1s if I strike out. Wonder if these all stars or jams and light cash would suffice?

I'm getting my pair this week from my mom and pops..... paying extra but avoiding the headaches! No damns given! If I hit for retail on another pair on release date even better!

In the mean time while the wait until release of the Royals, guess I better jump on the Foamposite Silver Surfer.... my sneaker spendings is crazy, Good time to have a beer!

Please be an easy cop like the black toes. Had a real hard time with the banneds that just released and i think its cause they didnt raffle through the app in my state yet. Wonder if a pair of these could be used as trade bait for banneds. One can only hope

I generally use the black laces, whatever is stock. Except on the storm blue I used the blue.
I put white laces in my BlackToes but I can´t imagine myself using the blue ones with the Royals.. that´s if I can grab a pair of course :D

I see a lot more people stressing over these than Banned 1s, even the employees in the mall are a little worried.

These are gonna be difficult IMO

I'll be shocked if I hit off a raffle.

Put in three tickets for black toes I think and hit off two. One for me and one for my bro

Was hoping these would be like that :lol:

These are gonna be difficult IMO

I'll be shocked if I hit off a raffle.

Put in three tickets for black toes I think and hit off two. One for me and one for my bro

Was hoping these would be like that :lol:

Everything is obtainable..........when your'e a God ....................like myself :smokin

unless its on footsite apps....we all know thats a scam to make you spend money in their store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom