Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yea that's me in the video, I know it's not the most progressive **** ever but I was jus having fun....people always pay attention when I put up shoes or shoe info, but not as much for my music so I figured I'll try and sing about a shoe....corny ok, but can I live?? [emoji]128553[/emoji] By the way these are a GR [emoji]128514[/emoji]
What about them 3's tho 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Yea that's me in the video, I know it's not the most progressive **** ever but I was jus having fun....people always pay attention when I put up shoes or shoe info, but not as much for my music so I figured I'll try and sing about a shoe....corny ok, but can I live?? [emoji]128553[/emoji] By the way these are a GR [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You getting all the reps in the world if these are widely available because you have said it from the jump

GR as in they will be available in store later that day like all past jordan releases lately i.e. cherry 13s?

Getting my pair in hand Thursday
I'll let y'all know what the release numbers will be like.

I know it's one for all & I'm putting in the leg work but if anyone eats & wants to help out I'd appreciate it just in case. Would rather pay a NTer than resell.

even if they were general release they would never sit

og 1's are the last thing resellers have left to resell from nike besides limited releases

you guys did this to yourself though. if your mentality was retail or nothing resellers wouldnt exist

if i miss out oh well not paying resell ill just wait till they release another remastered version with non tumbled cement 4 leather lol

these 2017s will probably go for more than the 2013s solely based on quality alone like the 2016 breds

these 2017s will probably go for more than the 2013s solely based on quality alone like the 2016 breds
I don't see that. Royals were hitting huge numbers before all these remastered drops

Well I guess once both are on the market yeah..I was thinking the royal 2013 peak price. It'll never top that

Last edited:
and yeah i second the notion, id gladly tip a friendly NTer rather than pay a reseller.

even if they were general release they would never sit

og 1's are the last thing resellers have left to resell from nike besides limited releases

you guys did this to yourself though. if your mentality was retail or nothing resellers wouldnt exist

if i miss out oh well not paying resell ill just wait till they release another remastered version with non tumbled cement 4 leather lol
This. Resell on Nike/Jordans, besides shoes that are essentially made for the resell market (limited releases/collabs), is basically dead. Even resell on hyped GRs like past holiday 11s is minimal compared to what it used to be 3-4 years ago. Hyped OG 1s are basically all that is left, in terms of resell. 

I know people on here won't like to admit it but, for a lot of people, most Jordan Retros have gone out of style. This is actually great for people like us who like to buy and wear/collect our Jordan Retros (because of great discounts on classic OG, GR releases like Aqua 8s and OG TB 3s, for example) but terrible for hypebeasts and resellers that mostly just buy to flip/trade and, most of all, flex on the 'Gram.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom