Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

View media item 2377603
david-after-dentist-o.gif

Every... Jordan this year besides cherrys I got a reserve.... Everyone.... They tryin to butter me up for not reserving these :smh:

Last edited:
I haven't kept up with the thread, what ever happened with dude who got his pair from SS?

He finally went back maybe a day or two later instead of letting the internet pull him back and forth and he seemed to come back confident about their legitimacy; if I remember correctly.

For all my San Diegans, what's it looking like in your area? FCFS or raffle?

Sucks living in North County, only have two malls with FTL and shoe palace being my only options. Not even worth entering the app raffles cause all my purchases go to NDC. Might head to HOA fashion valley on RD to try and score on unclaimed pairs
Was told it will be app reservation procedure.

This time I'm going SNKRS or bust. 48 raffles entered for the Banneds and came up with 0 call backs and no emails.
embarassed.gif
I assume it will be similar to the Banned release: Shiekh Codes (FV, Parkway Plaza, Plaza Bonita, CV, Esco, Carlsbad, MV), FTL (FV,MV, PKW Plaza, Bonita, UTC), FNL (Plaza Bonita), Shoe Palace (PB, HP), and a live raffle for Blends. Your best bet will be the FTL app. They didn't have it for the Banneds, it was still ticket procedure. Not sure if champs will carry, but if they do, it'll be on the app too.

I haven't kept up with the thread, what ever happened with dude who got his pair from SS?

He finally went back maybe a day or two later instead of letting the internet pull him back and forth and he seemed to come back confident about their legitimacy; if I remember correctly.

That's good to hear, I refuse to believe SS let a bogus pair slip thru the cracks :lol:

So you're telling there's gonna be a pizza party on next Saturday?!?! :nerd:
Nope. Breds were GR but when I posted that last year, dudes were coming for my head cuz they still struck out. I never assume everybody will eat for any release unless it's a holiday 11.

Word, I just called SS and spoke to them the next day. They made me feel super confident about the shoes, more than they had to. Dropped a lot of knowledge. Said I could wear them and still bring them back if they were found to be fake.

And the same day I got confirmation that a high tier JB account locally has laces like rolled up like mine in sizes 9.5 and 10. Some had regular laces though. Good enough for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom