Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Cause the Tb3s materials were doo doo

I picked up mine on eBay lower than retail.
$170 to me is okay. Material was worse than Cyber Monday 3s.

Heard some true blues went into outlet in my area, sold for $120. I didn't have the luck to get that.

Yeah right dude lol if you dont bring your A game or have the right connects, youre paying re sell. Demand is gonna be insanely high for these

SNKRS app then....
I don't expect them to be sold out like Concord 11s.

Well I wanted those eversince I saw the old poster "time machine for sale"

That was good advertisement.

Yeah right dude lol if you dont bring your A game or have the right connects, youre paying re sell. Demand is gonna be insanely high for these

Your A game for a huge chunk of us is asking for a check in code and waiting for a footlocker app reservation.

The days of having a connect in most major cities that have a footlocker apps are dead and gone.

As for homework most mom and pops are pretty much rigged since dudes had to find new connects in those stores and probably pay a Lil more.

Oh I mean u can get the occasional raffle here and there like DTLR and jimmy jazz.

But the old days of riding around pounding pavement and brining out your whole family is slowing down.

Last edited:
These sitting
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Want to get a pair of these.  I currently have an extra pair of Space Jams, if I somehow miss out during release day do you think I could trade my SJ for a pair of these Royals?

Also want a pair of the Banned/Breds from last year that I missed out on, but I don't think anyone would trade SJ for those. 

Want to get a pair of these.  I currently have an extra pair of Space Jams, if I somehow miss out during release day do you think I could trade my SJ for a pair of these Royals?

Also want a pair of the Banned/Breds from last year that I missed out on, but I don't think anyone would trade SJ for those. 

Banneds are worth more than SJs, you would have to add some cash on top. Looks like you would have to do the same for these Royals.

Massive gr
Limited gr
Fake lacebags
Going on discount
This thread got my head spinning [emoji]128514[/emoji]

considerably sure this release will be cooked instantly for anyone doing fcfs... hype seems more drastic than the BREDS were..?

Back
Top Bottom