Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i havent bought jordans in a while im so used to only like 5 stores getting yeezys that the amount of these royal 1 allocations are ridiculous :lol:

im doing my rounds right now and atleast 15 stores around me are getting these i dont see how im striking out

Last edited:
If I wanna buy the motor sport 4s today should I buy them at champs or foot locker where I'm already platvip? Or should I buy them at Footaction and work my way up to star club. Reason I ask is because apparently the more you spend somewhere the better your chances are on the app

I'm looking on the FTL launch locator that these will be a app reserve procedure. I'm not seeing FCFS...

Last edited:
If I wanna buy the motor sport 4s today should I buy them at champs or foot locker where I'm already platvip? Or should I buy them at Footaction and work my way up to star club. Reason I ask is because apparently the more you spend somewhere the better your chances are on the app

Personally I would try to work your way up at FA
I also heard the more you spend the better your chances are
But I think for gr it doesn't matter
But for hyped releases that might be the case imo

Idk dudes saying he doesn't have any for his city but any shoes I search it doesn't even search so it ain't working for me

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything either. The last several releases I was after, they had a list at the bottom of the blog. It would be nice if the one closest to me would get em.

Usually the blog when it lists the locations it's usually when it's a few stores nationwide. If the blog doesn't have the locations it's a safe bet that A LOT of locations will have these like the breds

Everybody & their momma gonna be rocking royals come Saturday
pimp.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji] at dms complaining about the app.

They still have jobs because of the app. Nike forced them into doing the app. The app is here to stay.

The stores that back door to resellers are gonna be in for a rude awakening when the app push is complete this year

I just started to get into shoes about a year ago
Was backdooring at stores really that bad?
So happy they brought in the apps around my area
Make things a lot easier

I just started to get into shoes about a year ago
Was backdooring at stores really that bad?
So happy they brought in the apps around my area
Make things a lot easier
I mean you see resellers with multiple FSR at outrageous prices......

Back
Top Bottom