Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

ZK doesent do refunds even if it's still Deadstock and you want to return it which is Sus.

Last edited:
ZK doesent do refunds even if it's still Deadstock and you want to return it which is Sus.

Not suspect at all :lol:

I'm not even gonna defend him because it doesn't benefit me in any way

Two guys ordered recently me and another member and both received legit pairs

I specifically told all of you who were skeptical or not, if you wanna take a gamble just pay with a good credit card and really you should have an issue. If you don't get your shoes just bad mouth him and hope it messes up his business. If you get fakes then simply avoid PayPal and file a chargeback, you will most likely keep the fakes and get a refund so you screw bim both ways.

You're all basing skepticism off the fact ONE person received a pair of GM. You haven't posted anything recent which is exactly why I took a gamble because I didn't see a single review or feedback mentioning fake or anything. With twitter, IG, eBay etc these days I'm sure more proof and recent transactions of fakes would be known

Is this thread only about preorders? Because every time i scroll past it, that's what y'all are taking about

6 month preorders now? 2013 release got dudes traumatized. Didn't the majority of the allocation end up overseas? If I remember right, euro dudes was eating.

6 month preorders now? 2013 release got dudes traumatized. Didn't the majority of the allocation end up overseas? If I remember right, euro dudes was eating.

That was weird that euro got a lot of pairs

Remember when NDC restocked and most if not all pairs were from over seas and some had factory issues on the toe boxes

Ended up trading for a pair years down the line.

23isback still around wow
laugh.gif

I was able to secure my preorder through ZK with a discount so that's why I went in on this preorder. Usually I just rely on copping on RD but with the way the BT release went for me (struck out on snkrs and footsites), I had to make sure I had a back up plan this time. It's really no risk to be honest, like Zyzz said, you are covered with paypal AND your CC if anything goes wrong. 

Got into jordans about a year and a half ago.. missed 2013 royals.. grateful that this colorway is making it back in time for me to attempt a cop.i really liked fhe darker shade of red on the bred 2016 and hope the royals is a tad bit darker as well. Subbed. This is a shoe to double up for sure. Retail tho lol

Rumors circulating the internet that these be called "rare air" will replaces the wings logo and Nike air branding at the tongue. This doesn't sound good

Back
Top Bottom