Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So yeah, I would not recommend anyone else order from them as Zadehkicks ignores the fact that he sells/has sold fake shoes.

Doubt he will honor a refund for me as he operates in a parallel universe we're fake shoes do not exist.
So how do you account for the fact that I received authentic shoes from him?  I haven't had a problem with his shoes in the past and don't foresee one in the future.

In my opinion, everyone should just do their own research and do what feels comfortable.  Whether that is to do business with him or not.

So yeah, I would not recommend anyone else order from them as Zadehkicks ignores the fact that he sells/has sold fake shoes.

Doubt he will honor a refund for me as he operates in a parallel universe we're fake shoes do not exist.
i've received authentic kicks from him

I've seen him sell both fakes and authentics

I got real Arctic orange swooshless lows from him and a few people have gotten fake 2013 Royals with the newest eBay listing being the newest case.

there's a 50/50 shot you get screwed by the pre-order

Which is why it was stated he sold a pair of fakes before before to our knowleedge

Now he listed another which appear to be his, like I mentioned before he either knows their fakes or he doesn't know **** and was screwed by a vendor with a few pair of real and fake

I am keeping my pre order but like I mentioned, if I get fakes he gets screwed not me since I WILL forgoe the PayPal and jump directly into a chargeback so he loses out on the money he stole and the fakes he paid for which will put his pockets in the negative off my transaction a lone [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Play it smart people, I took a gamble and it paid off as did others. Cover yourself if you wanna try but again be forewarned about what he's posted as of today.

I've heard and seen from enough people recently, that I'm confident in my preorder. I'd be more concerned if he was selling fakes of newer pairs that have released in the last 6-18 months. But like Bert. Bert. said, do your research people, and don't jump if you don't feel comfortable.

Says selling for an employee and will get more pictures to verify

Told them no need because they are 1000% fake anyway you slice it

Item removed from ebay now.

Still have yet to see that he's sold a fake newer shoe or pre-order. This obviously doesn't look too good for his rep, but I'm still confident in the pre-order.

Last edited:
Good luck on everyone ordering from Zd. I just think a preorder going for less than retail SHIPPED is a flag for me. I thought about preordering something other than Royals, and did some digging. Maybe the high ebay rating is a good sign? But then you see some things that make you think.??

The one that catches my eye, (other than those Royals we saw today) is the brown boxes in his IG feed. I've seen plenty of boxes coming from Nike, and those don't look nothing like them... and im talking about the big FsR boxes.

Item removed from ebay now.

Still have yet to see that he's sold a fake newer shoe or pre-order. This obviously doesn't look too good for his rep, but I'm still confident in the pre-order.

Still up there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-JORDAN-1-RETRO-HIGH-OG-ROYAL-BLACK-BLUE-SZ-11-5-bred-banned-black-toe-/282028819918?nma=true&si=aHUaUpQg5o4Xq%252FifgsFgdjdU9Bs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

He ended the auction after I sent him a few messages that the shoes were fake

The link you posted the auction is ended

Good luck on everyone ordering from Zd. I just think a preorder going for less than retail SHIPPED is a flag for me. I thought about preordering something other than Royals, and did some digging. Maybe the high ebay rating is a good sign? But then you see some things that make you think.??

The one that catches my eye, (other than those Royals we saw today) is the brown boxes in his IG feed. I've seen plenty of boxes coming from Nike, and those don't look nothing like them... and im talking about the big FsR boxes.

He's not getting them from Nike? He's probably getting at retail at higher from raffles and all over the place

Either way I'm not defending the guy, the auction from today is not a good look. I did receive authentic products which is why I'm not sweating it especially since I paid with CC I have zero worries with whatever happens

I'll continue to take my chance at getting royals for close to retail, if I get sent fakes I'll hit him where it hurts [emoji]128519[/emoji] I'll donate the fakes to homeless, quite a few in the area I frequent for work so his money won't go to waste

He ended the auction after I sent him a few messages that the shoes were fake

The link you posted the auction is ended
By "removed," I thought you guys meant "all traces of it have been removed from eBay." And I just realized that's not even possible. Or is it? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
took a fat L on these the last time they came out but took a W on the bred 1's and eventually bought saint luarents to fix my itch for these... needless to say if i get a pair im selling my saint laurents :lol:

BUYING KICKS FROM SOMEONE WHO IS KNOWN TO SELL FAKES IS MIND BOGGLING TO ME.. AND THERE ARE ACTUALLY FOLKS HERE SAYING DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND COP IF YOURE COMFORTABLE.. THIS WOULDNT FLY ON NT IN LIKE 06. TO EACH HIS OWN BUT ZD IS NOW ON MY BLOCK LIST.. SAME AS CHICKENWOP AND MARQUEESOLE 
mean.gif

Anyone who has been associated with fakes before are as good as 100% fake all the time... Done with them

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question? Hey Nike talk FAM please tell me they plan to remaster the shadow's/air Jordan 1 hi grey & black leather. In sept i copped the jordan 1 bred's & ive seen the offical pic for the royal's dropping in 2017, so surely they'll drop these dope j's... Anyways if you know or have read any info bout the shadow's please post. Thanks & take care
What official pic for the Royals?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question? Hey Nike talk FAM please tell me they plan to remaster the shadow's/air Jordan 1 hi grey & black leather. In sept i copped the jordan 1 bred's & ive seen the offical pic for the royal's dropping in 2017, so surely they'll drop these dope j's... Anyways if you know or have read any info bout the shadow's please post. Thanks & take care

just cop the shadow ajko's im sure you can still find em for retail :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom