Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You guys complain about the resellers and not having enough availability, but then some people talk about getting multiple pairs.

What do you expect the market to be then? Of course the resellers are going to go after your necks with stupidity like this going around. I swear, ya'll want to have your cake and eat it too. It doesn't work like that.

JB can't make 200k pairs of these, and then people having multiple pairs, but feeling like they have exclusive heat on their feet. Heat is determined by availability and/or price. Which correlates to one another.

I bet most of you wouldn't even want these Royal if they made 200k pairs and there was only 20 pages on the thread. Guaranteed.

Yes, the people who like the shoe will buy it, but majority wouldn't because the hype just isn't there.

I dare someone to tell me I'm wrong. What's worse is that we as the consumer CONTROL the market. If idiots didn't willingly spend $400 on these, then resellers wouldn't even think about charging so much. But like I said, we pimp and then play ourselves.

Y'all pimp and then play yourselves. It's sad, for real
mean.gif

Posted it elsewhere and I'll post it here:

Unless we see retro og black cements 3s or 4s later this year, these are the best jordan release of 2017

They'll still be in my closet and on my feet :nthat:

You're one of the few people that are outliers to what I said.

As mentioned before, there will be some people that will buy regardless, but let's be real here. 90% of releases are picked up based on hype.

If they made these Motorsport 4's limited and only available at select locations the resell would be crazy and the hype would surpass this thread.

Posted it elsewhere and I'll post it here:

Unless we see retro og black cements 3s or 4s later this year, these are the best jordan release of 2017

Was telling my wife the same thing earlier tonight after she asked me why I'm on this thread so much. Even with the confirmed All-Star 13's set to release, the Royals are the best retro of the year.

Black Cement 3's are rumored and would surpass the Royals if released. Same goes with Black Cement 4's. Chances are, they're going to have Nike Air in the back as well.

Last edited:
BUT the real question is who's gonna rock them on feet once they cop. Or are they just gonna let them sit in a closet since they see "everybody" wearing them. Never saw why people don't want to rock a shoe if it's a GR, unless you're in grade school. Once you get to a University especially grad school just be happy you see somebody interested in having Js and not some trend. That's how you network and make connects.

Please send me a pair of size 9/9.5 of Space Jams from the outlets

If you haven't gotten a pair yet, then IDK what to tell you. They've been in outlets and restocked MULTIPLE times.

I picked up 4 pairs of Jams on release date. Was literally able to buy from the register, step out and buy again 3 more times.

^^^I have never seen a size 9/9.5 here in 3 of our Las Vegas Nike outlets, and I'm at the outlet ALL THE TIME[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Everytime I get a new pair of shoes i usually rock them within the first week, sometimes the next day
I just like that new shoe feeling
Once they are out...I like to throw them right in the rotation so they can break in quicker

rooster rooster I like to wear new pairs on special occasions like b-days, holidays, date nights with the wifey etc [emoji]128514[/emoji]

^^^I have never seen a size 9/9.5 here in 3 of our Las Vegas Nike outlets, and I'm at the outlet ALL THE TIME[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

IDK what to say bro. It's been WELL documented that people have seen Jams at outlets many times. Especially in the NYC area.

But there were countless restocks online and in-store.

IDK what to say bro. It's been WELL documented that people have seen Jams at outlets many times. Especially in the NYC area.

But there were countless restocks online and in-store.
It's not that I don't believe you coz I have seen em too... just not in my area.

You're one of the few people that are outliers to what I said.

As mentioned before, there will be some people that will buy regardless, but let's be real here. 90% of releases are picked up based on hype.

If they made these Motorsport 4's limited and only available at select locations the resell would be crazy and the hype would surpass this thread.
Ofcourse anything limited nowadays will have crazy resell, i mean this is the game now. Gotta just accept it and adapt.

i hope adidas continues to make their stuff limited. it will keep grizz and his yeezy boys preoccupied and make retro releases easier

Last edited:
@rooster I like to wear new pairs on special occasions like b-days, holidays, date nights with the wifey etc [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yeah i hear you on that

About a week ago i was rocking my RSBB helping my mom at her store

Some kid was like "dude you wear those at work?"

I was like yeah what else am i gonna do with them lol

Yeah i hear you on that
About a week ago i was rocking my RSBB helping my mom at her store
Some kid was like "dude you wear those at work?"
I was like yeah what else am i gonna do with them lol
They give you that [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] like you sleeping with their girl!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom