Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Its not even the hype that makes me want these. Just the fact that its such a classic colorway and ive learned to just appreciate 1's more since the whole remastered thing came cause theyre pretty comfortable compared to other jordans.

I think im on an expensive path where im gonna cop every jordan 1 that drops 
ohwell.gif

Man my FTL app is buggin... can't seem to verify my phone. I did everything.. updated the app, deleted, re-downloaded, turned off my phone, turned off the app. I got nothin left and customer service can't help me either. It just keeps saying verify that you're not a bot when I click on launch locator, then when I put in my phone number it says Invalid number. This is painful.. specially considering I'm platinum VIP. Are there any wizards out there that can figure this out?

How long does it usually take for purchases to show on your FTL VIP account? I bought some shoes to reach $300 on Saturday but my amount spent still only shows $160 spent

Man my FTL app is buggin... can't seem to verify my phone. I did everything.. updated the app, deleted, re-downloaded, turned off my phone, turned off the app. I got nothin left and customer service can't help me either. It just keeps saying verify that you're not a bot when I click on launch locator, then when I put in my phone number it says Invalid number. This is painful.. specially considering I'm platinum VIP. Are there any wizards out there that can figure this out?
try to delete your phone cache

man, these black toes got THAT smell b!!!!! I love it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

For reall! I showed my girl the all Star 1s and I thought the smell was gonna make her pass out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

How long does it usually take for purchases to show on your FTL VIP account? I bought some shoes to reach $300 on Saturday but my amount spent still only shows $160 spent

48-72 hours the max I would say is 4 days

Try this:

1. Restart your phone

2. Smack it gently once

3. Smack it hard three times quickly

Cant you just verify your number via desktop or something. Then you can try again or yeah try clearing your phone cache like someone mentioned

I heard the new red iPhone 7s are also fire resistant [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You guys complain about the resellers and not having enough availability, but then some people talk about getting multiple pairs.

What do you expect the market to be then? Of course the resellers are going to go after your necks with stupidity like this going around. I swear, ya'll want to have your cake and eat it too. It doesn't work like that.

JB can't make 200k pairs of these, and then people having multiple pairs, but feeling like they have exclusive heat on their feet. Heat is determined by availability and/or price. Which correlates to one another.

I bet most of you wouldn't even want these Royal if they made 200k pairs and there was only 20 pages on the thread. Guaranteed.

Yes, the people who like the shoe will buy it, but majority wouldn't because the hype just isn't there.

I DARE SOMEONE TO TELL ME I'M WRONG. What's worse is that we as the consumer control the market. If idiots didn't willingly spend $400 on these, then resellers wouldn't even think about charging so much. But like I said, we pimp and then play ourselves.

Y'all pimp and then play yourselves. It's sad, for real :smh:

You're wrong bruh

What if Nike+ reserves us this for April fools [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

View media item 2383027I would be livid [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I heard the new red iPhone 7s are also fire resistant [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea right? I'm about to get one and set it on fire with lighter fluid for the fun of it with the bbymama saying "what are u doing to that phone!?" Me: "I'm experimenting and destroying evidence . :lol:

Last edited:
Something is going on with the

I'm having the exaxt same problem with the FA app. I'm on an iPhone 5. What's crazy is I signed in to my acct. with my nephews phone (iphone 6) and got sent the verification code fine. Entered it and was able to enter my reservation. I thought that I would be able to go back to my phone and it would be fine but it still stopped me at the verification page again even though I was able to get past it on my nephews. So frustrating.

What if Nike+ reserves us this for April fools [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I would be livid [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
i was initially in for those and wouldnt have minded a reserve cause i thought they were the same shade of blue as the suede blue 12s.....but then somebody posted a pic of both pairs side by side and it wasnt the case

Back
Top Bottom