Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i will not tolerate true blue 3's slander just cuz they werent hyped dont mean they arent :pimp:
i wish these royal 1's werent hyped either

Last edited:
why were TB3's whack? Too many pairs available?

i don't care how many pair available lol only time i care about availability is if i can't get a pair 

and i know it is true to OG release but it was mostly the red tongue that threw it off for me mayne. also the ep was a little funky lookin

i liked the blue tongue that wasn't rolled better so i just bought a pair of the 2013 release for joog on ebay, popped out the insoles, popped in a pair of super feet, and called it a day

Last edited:
u guys dont get the joke about the true blues

there was guy on here the first time the true blues retroed that was offering to suck **** for a pair :lol:

u guys dont get the joke about the true blues

there was guy on here the first time the true blues retroed that was offering to suck **** for a pair
laugh.gif
I got these cheeseburgers man.

I'm surprised that corporate 's word isn't the final say so. As in you can't raffle stock if your store is listed as app reservation..

If that is what really happened (and it makes sense), then these guys are just scrambling to keep corporate from finding out. Do a raffle of some type and maybe they won't get caught. I'll tell you what though. If I show up at Willowbrook on Saturday and my pair is not there, corporate is getting a letter.
Thats not going to cover up that they don't have stock and violated the corporate directive..

GOOD NEWS,FELLOW NT'ers...NOT SURE IF IT'S BEEN REPORTED, BUT VIRTUALLY EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EAT ON THESE. THERE'S DEFINITELY MORE PAIRS OF THESE THAN THE BANNED RELEASE...MY LOCAL FOOTACTION THAT NORMALLY DOESN'T GET A TON OF OG 1's HAS OVER 60 PAIRS OF ROYALS, INCLUDING 8 PAIRS OF SZ.13!

NOT SAYING THAT THESE WILL SIT, 'CAUSE THE DEMAND IS MORE THAN THE SUPPLY, BUT THOSE THAT PUT IN JUST A LIL' WORK SHOULD BE ABLE TO SNAG AT LEAST ONE PAIR. GET YA FORKS AND KNIVES READY,Y'ALL,LOL! HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS,FELLOW NT'ers...NOT SURE IF IT'S BEEN REPORTED, BUT VIRTUALLY EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EAT ON THESE. THERE'S DEFINITELY MORE PAIRS OF THESE THAN THE BANNED RELEASE...MY LOCAL FOOTACTION THAT NORMALLY DOESN'T GET A TON OF OG 1's HAS OVER 60 PAIRS OF ROYALS, INCLUDING 8 PAIRS OF SZ.13! NOT SAYING THAT THESE WILL SIT, 'CAUSE THE DEMAND IS MORE THAN THE SUPPLY, BUT THOSE THAT PUT IN JUST A LIL' WORK SHOULD BE ABLE TO SNAG AT LEAST ONE PAIR. GET YA FORKS AND KNIVES READY,Y'ALL,LOL! HOLLA...

CED B.

I can't read THAT.

Someone explain.

Back
Top Bottom