Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

All i can do now till RD is to [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
[emoji]128591[/emoji] For that reserve on Nike+ on Thursday
[emoji]128591[/emoji] To hit on FTA app on Friday
[emoji]128591[/emoji] To hit on snkrs on Saturday

Last edited:
Can't get this damn footlocker app to accept the codes at all. Read the tips some have provided: changed the zip, selected the applicable store(s), then to the "tap to enter" or whatever, and I keep erring an invalid code message. Anyone care to pm with additional tips/help. In SoCal if that helps [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

I'm kind of hoping Nike store will be FcFs.... lol redemption for me coz I struck out last year and I even had a wrist band!!!!!

GOOD NEWS,FELLOW NT'ers...NOT SURE IF IT'S BEEN REPORTED, BUT VIRTUALLY EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EAT ON THESE. THERE'S DEFINITELY MORE PAIRS OF THESE THAN THE BANNED RELEASE...MY LOCAL FOOTACTION THAT NORMALLY DOESN'T GET A TON OF OG 1's HAS OVER 60 PAIRS OF ROYALS, INCLUDING 8 PAIRS OF SZ.13!

NOT SAYING THAT THESE WILL SIT, 'CAUSE THE DEMAND IS MORE THAN THE SUPPLY, BUT THOSE THAT PUT IN JUST A LIL' WORK SHOULD BE ABLE TO SNAG AT LEAST ONE PAIR. GET YA FORKS AND KNIVES READY,Y'ALL,LOL! HOLLA...

CED B.
YES the cyber Mondays were truly heat and ridiculous quality... and nobody cares to this day... back to royal hype

Don't think he ever mention cyber mondays
laugh.gif
quoted the wrong post
mean.gif
... still too true though

Going to be in Dallas looking at apts this weekend. I went ahead and put in reservation on the footsite apps. Any tips on getting in on any local raffles? I know i won't be able to do anything in person since I don't get in til Friday but maybe someone could throw me an oop on a raffle ticket :smile:?

i think all raffles are almost closed in dallas. villa did sunday and called yesterday. footaction is ending today i think your only chance is the app. nike dallas is tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom