Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yes they do get a good amount of pairs since they're a HOH.
The FootAction in Woodbridge Center always seems to get the most pairs (even more than the HOH in Menlo).
Repped. Only have 7 min headstart at FootAction so I don't expect to win, but I'll list Woodbridge.

I've got 10 mins at Foot Locker but most of the locations near me are smaller. Trying to decide which 2 out of Woodbridge, Garden State Plaza and Menlo to choose. It'll be a 90-min drive each way but worth it for a pair at retail.

Good part about doing in person raffles is when you get that call back on Wed/Thurs.

Updated as of 7:50 PST 3/28
NorCal
Stockton / Weberstown Mall-  5e78ac9be7
Stockton / Weberstown 2 - 5e78ac9be7
Tracy West Valley Mall

Thanks for your additions. But why double on the Weberstown codes?

EDIT: never mind. Saw subsequent posts.

Last edited:
Fordham Jimmy Jazz only got 22 pairs, was about the 12th or so person to sign up, not that it matters. Think I'm done with the raffles for this release.

3 jimmy jazz
1 FNL
Whatever online ones
10 min FTL, 7 FA, 7 Champs

Same at jimmy jazz rockaway blvd in queens, told me they got 22 pairs men and 12 gs

Literally busted out laughing in the restaurant I work at.
a little more table bussing, a little less laugh busting 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Got a early call from Footlocker this morning, should have actually missed it cause my phone is set to do not disturb until 11AM, turned it off for the cable guy coming. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Fordham Jimmy Jazz only got 22 pairs, was about the 12th or so person to sign up, not that it matters. Think I'm done with the raffles for this release.

3 jimmy jazz
1 FNL
Whatever online ones

So basically 8 pairs for the public, most those pairs already gone :lol:

FML. Entered the Shiekh raffles and accidentally left one of my entries on the default size 7.5. That's probably the one that's gonna win too

My girl just got a call from hibbett telling her she won a size 7y but she put in for a sz.10 men also. Shouldn't she have won both? I need the sz.10. Haha.

3 jimmy jazz
1 FNL
Whatever online ones

Was I tripping or did they say that their raffle was only from 11am -3pm?

My girl just got a call from hibbett telling her she won a size 7y but she put in for a sz.10 men also. Shouldn't she have won both? I need the sz.10. Haha.
what's your logic behind her having to win both, she put in for 2 shoes, she won 1 so far.

Usually it's 2 different tickets so she would have had to have her ticket drawn twice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom